Down 64 Pounds. A couple of Pictures. Come look.

Options

Replies

• rebeccab67
    Options
    Way to go! Looking sexy!
  • sergetns73
    sergetns73 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    well done, your such an inspiration to all Men, i guess it takes gust to loose all that weight, have you been on MFP the whole time , i only been on that for 2 weeks and i am having a hard time understanding it still , so far i have loss 3 lbs since i have started. add me if you wish to help me out

i am : sergetns73

Cheers
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    that is a wonderful transition keep up the amazing work. i won't freeze my butt off outside but i will go to the gym. i'm gung-ho but not that gung-ho.:laugh:
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    super super super super super job!!!!
    Keep it up so you can be around for those kiddos!
    slap on the back- good job posting half nudies! We NEED the inspiration! :)
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! you are so right, like you said...no excuses! congrats, keep it up :)
  • thagberg2011
    thagberg2011 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look fantastic. Keep up the great work. Feel free to add me as a friend I need some positive inspiration. :bigsmile:
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Your pics are great and congratulations on your success. I love your advice about walking.

Great job!
  • dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Job well done. You are in inspiration to everyone. Thank you
  • islandgirldl76
    islandgirldl76 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats great job! Those pics of you at your heaviest do look painful. So happy for you and your family that you are doing this. Keep up the good work and thanks for posting the pics, there is nothing as inspiring as before and after shots to keep us all motivated.
  • lruthruff
    lruthruff Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! keep up the great work .
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Great story!! keep it up! :)
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look completely different and, most importantly, you look SO much happier!!! Awesome work - you look way younger too!!! Superb! :)

^^This! You can see it in your eyes - you are happy and proud - and you look damn good!

Very well done!
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    Incredible! Such dedication. Very inspiring. Thanks for having the courage to post them. You are the man! Sending you a friend request.
  • kriggs1976
    Options
    Such an awesome job! You are a way cool inspiration for me!
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and the photos. You look really wonderful and so happy. What an awesome example you are setting for your children. I am sure your life is so much richer now that you have more energy and are feeling so good about yourself. You are really inspiring. Thank you!
  • Hubbafer
    Hubbafer Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Omg.. this is amazing!!! Sexy sexy!!! Way to go :)
  • kaileysgran
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work.
  • slightlycrunchy
    slightlycrunchy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss! You look great. Thanks for sharing your success, it's definitely motivating.
  • buckystars
    buckystars Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!
  • A_shelton316
    A_shelton316 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    WOW congrats!! Keep up the good work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!