Replies

• tsmoore925
    tsmoore925 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Oh and I am using 5 lbs as well!!
  • lyndsei
    lyndsei Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I stared that 30DS on Monday. What a workout!!!!! The lunges are killer and i have been tempted to skip a day :frown: But.... Ive been seeing and reading all the wonderful results that people have been posting on MFP. It gets me right where i need to be mentally againg!

CW: 185
    GW: 135
    Bust: ???
    Waist: ???
    Hips: ???
    Arms: ???
    Thighs: ???

Measurements to come!

Please friend me and we all can motivate each other! I plan on starting the Ripped in 30 when i complete this one :drinker:
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have already started as well. Today I will be on L1 D10 YAY! I'm scerd to go on to L2 cause of all the horror stories bout how hard it is! BUT...I'm also excited because I keep thinking L2 is when I may start seeing some results. I am noticing a TINY difference in my endurance and strength because I can actually stay on my arms and push through the girly pushups! I have NO upper strength, never have, so that makes me happy! LOL

My least favorite things in L1 are pushups and jumprope. lol I can deal with everything else.

Also, I haven't been using the weights...Anyone else NOT using weights?
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I start today!!! :o) Took my measurements and weighed in so I hope this will help! Can't wait to hear everyone else's progress too!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    When researching the 30 day shred I read that quite a few people gain weight in the first week or two and then it all fell off!
    has anyone had this happen to them?!

don't forget to add me as a friend! :D

Honestly, I HAVE! I've gained about 2lbs. BUT AF came today, so not sure if it's just from that! I HOPE TO GOD, my weight just FALLS off in the next couple of weeks! LOL
  • Crashley04
    Options
    Today will be day 7 for me of 30 Day Shred. I've already moved up to level 2 though, is that bad? But I'm on this journey with you :)
  • JanePerkins
    JanePerkins Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day! I could really feel it in my arms! I can't wait to see the results!
  • bioniclemonade
    Options
    I'm in. I have already started as well. Today I will be on L1 D10 YAY! I'm scerd to go on to L2 cause of all the horror stories bout how hard it is! BUT...I'm also excited because I keep thinking L2 is when I may start seeing some results. I am noticing a TINY difference in my endurance and strength because I can actually stay on my arms and push through the girly pushups! I have NO upper strength, never have, so that makes me happy! LOL

My least favorite things in L1 are pushups and jumprope. lol I can deal with everything else.

Also, I haven't been using the weights...Anyone else NOT using weights?

Hi! I am doing the Shred without the weights. I started it last Fall but had knee and elbow strain/pain and so I quit. Well I began again in Jan and have been doing it without the weights. Also I'm doing each level longer. So I did Level 1 for two weeks and then started level 2. I've almost finished 2 weeks of that. The wieghts I have are 5 lb and they're just a bit too heavy. I'm thinking of using cans like I read someone else was doing. I've lost 4 lbs since I began again in January.
  • I am on board! As soon as I am done logging this I am going to start the challange. Today (02/01/12) is D1L1 for me. I took pictures so I can have before & after to compare my results (not so sure if I'm brave enough to post them on here) LOL.

My measurements for D1L1:

Neck - 13"
    Waist - 42"
    Hips - 45"
    Thighs - 24"
    Calves - 15.5"
    Arms - 12"

I'm 5'3" and weigh 184.2 lbs :-(

I am not proud of my measurements and cringe when I actually see the numbers. I am excited to actually finish the 30 Day Challenge this time. Every time in the past I would quit after a week :-/. I can't wait to compare the results on day 30! Good luck to everyone doing this challenge.
  • mrssmith12
    mrssmith12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am starting tonight! Cannot wait! Not sure of my measurements at the moment, so I will post them when I get home.
    As of right now::

5'9"
    SW:218
    CW:217
    GW:140
  • ah_adriana
    ah_adriana Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i'm also planning on starting tonight!! will post my measurements as soon as i can :)
  • Fit4Me2012
    Options
    Completed level 1 day 3 tonight. So did not want to do this tonight. It was late when I got home, kids still had to do homework, groceries and dry cleaning had to be put away and I had not eaten dinner yet. But I made myself go downstairs and the time flew by and then I even got on the elliptical for 20 minutes. Very pleased with myself for pushing myself to complete day 3.
  • lanfred01
    Options
    LOVE IT! I was crazy last week and tried to do level 2 followed immediately by level 3....not the smartest of ideas. Good luck!
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    I started Yesterday ... It's a bit challenging but I feel really positive and enjoy the flushed feeling ( I know Its working) !!! I found some things easier today ..but had to walk/hop/jog while doing the swing motion during the skipping parts..I found myself really heavy in the legs when I was hopping with both feet...Today it seemed to go by much faster than last night . How do we log this in our tracker ?
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    Completed level 1 day 3 tonight. So did not want to do this tonight. It was late when I got home, kids still had to do homework, groceries and dry cleaning had to be put away and I had not eaten dinner yet. But I made myself go downstairs and the time flew by and then I even got on the elliptical for 20 minutes. Very pleased with myself for pushing myself to complete day 3.

Thats awesome ..Good for you ... Shows you have Will Power !!!!
  • Deeanna21
    Options
    I will join you! :) I started 30ds on Jan 19. I did level 1 for 13 days rather than 10 because I caught a cold and I was afraid to step it up a level until I was well. Yesterday I started level 2. It was really hard at first, but I made it! From the start of 30ds I have lost about 10 pounds. This is also in combination with dieting and other 20 min workouts. I started at 200 lbs, now I am at 190.
  • Karoline01
    Karoline01 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 level 1.
    I haven't measured myself, I will see if I can buy a measurement tonight so I would like to join :-)
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I just bought it, so tonight will be day 1, level 1 :) Hope it doesn't kill me!
  • harrietk94
    harrietk94 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yay, I'm so glad everyone's wanting to join in!

Keep going at it we can do it!

I'm starting Level 2 tomorrow so wish me luck haha, I'll let you know how I find it :)
  • sweetz19
    Options
    i restarted 30ds yesterday. originally i started jan 5th but i got sick and ended up not doing it for 2 weeks. now i'm back in the game and excited.
    starting measurements: weight 135.2 waist 28.5 hips 33.5 arms 11 and thighs 21
    can't wait to see more results. i seen results the first time and am staring back up where i left off, thank goodness i didn't put anything back on in the 2 weeks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!