Replies

• 4hotmama
    4hotmama Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Bald is sexy and bad @$$
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    When my hair begins to thin (has not happened yet) I plan to shave just to not look like some tool who is pretending they are not going bald. Sadly with my frame and light skin, folks are going to assume I am in cancer treatment when I do shave it off. :laugh:
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    yup, I shave my head because I'm lacking in the front. Fortunalty, I can pull off bald. Some guys cant and the guys who shave their heads who have perfectly good hairlines.. those guys are tarded
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    When my hair begins to thin (has not happened yet) I plan to shave just to not look like some tool who is pretending they are not going bald. Sadly with my frame and light skin, folks are going to assume I am in cancer treatment when I do shave it off. :laugh:

This is my fear. I'm a few ££ short off my target to shave my head, but being skinny and pale, people will think I'm ill :laugh:
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    One reason, it makes me look younger than the horseshoe did/would.

I was balding and would wear a ball cap when I could to cover it. One day when I was 32, I went into a c-store to buy some beer. I was carded, but had left my wallet in my car. Instead of going out to get my ID, I pulled off my hat, and she sold me the beer. I realized the balding made me look older than I was. I shaved it off that next weekend and have done so for the past 13 years.

When asked why I do it, I say, "God started me down a path, I took off running."
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Bald can be very sexy! :smile:
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    A couple of reasons I shave my head:

1. It is easier to maintain. No comb, shampoo, conditioner, etc.
    2. I was noticing that I was getting what appeared to be "thin" is a couple of areas .. so I decided to accept it and embrace it.

I LOVE it. I shave my head EVERY morning (using the HeadBlade) and keep it nice and smooth .. and from what I know, my GF loves it too :P

You are absolutely right. I love it when your head is freshly shaved! So sexy to rub :blushing:
  • SeanIsMyHomeboy
    SeanIsMyHomeboy Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I shave my head because when was the last time a woman wanted to sleep with a guy that resembles George Costanza?
  • AJDistel
    Options
    I shave my head because when was the last time a woman wanted to sleep with a guy that resembles George Costanza?

LOL... Exactly!
  • AJDistel
    Options
    My hubby shaves his head and I love it! He grew it out for our wedding and it was nice, but I prefer him bald.
  • AnthonyL135
    Options
    I am one of those, started losing the hair battle, so I fought back with a razor. I got sick of trying to do anything with it. It's was so liberating. I don't feel or look any younger by shaving, its just a hell of a lot easier to deal with.

I also agree with other posters that feel we should use our razors to push the comb-over into extinction ;P
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I have shaved my head for 10 years now, maybe a little longer. I just decided to see what it would look like and started super short. Then went for it. I shave every other day now.
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    For me having a shaved/buzzed head is just who I am and pretty much all I've ever known. I started buzzing my head (with hair clippers, not a razor) when I was in the 7th grade, then when I finally decided to grow it out last year I realized that it was actually starting to thin a little :noway: .... so I went right back to buzzing it super short weekly, but I'm sure I'll end up using a razor eventually :happy:
  • craig1970
    craig1970 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Went bald on top aged 25 so I shave it to make it look good. It's how I am now, I'd not have hair again even if I could.

And yeah , some ladies do love it!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options

Do women not like the ruff and ready shaven head look????

^ yeah like!

balding men don't need to shave it all off i think it still looks good when it's kept short but when it's longer the contrast between the balding spots and the longer hair is a little awkward

but "owned balding" as i call it - kept short (trimmed, buzzed, or bic-ed (razored)) is hot, yeah totally hot
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that I still have enough hair that I don't have to shave my head, because I have way too many scars on my head.
  • hpynh2o
    hpynh2o Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have been shaving my head for the last 15 years or so. It's quick and painless.
    And, it sure beats fiddling with those few hairs I have left around the back and sides.
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I made my husband do it back in 2005 as he wouldn't go get his hair cut but every 12 weeks or so and it looked STUPID like BOZO the clown. He wasn't sure about it at first, but he loves it as he doesn't have to dry it or brush it EVER. Plus it's much cooler in the summer. When he did it the family and friends asked if he was a skinhead (yeah no). My redneck father was the only one to not say that, he said "you look like Bruce Willis!" I prefer if a man is losing his hair that he shave his head to a small buzz at a minimum. It's MUCH sexier. A goatee doesn't hurt either!
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I agree..that its hawt ;)
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Some guys can pull off the shaved head look with these exceptions:
    1. Don't grow a mustache/beard and have no hair on your head, looks rediculas
    2. Don't shave your head if you look like crow magnum man, i.e. very pronounced ridge on the top of your head
    3. If you have dents/scars from accidents

Luckily for me I have hair, no dents or ridges. LOL