Replies

• Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    WOW!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Wow...such a competition. Who has the most to complain about?
    I'd say the guy in the middle. Heals hurt, but that's quite a split!
    mmm...pretty boys in red heels...how can anyone complain about anything when there are pretty boys in red heels?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Them : Oh my god, the most horrible thing happened....
    Me : What?? what happened???are you ok?
    Others : What??? Are you ok???
    Them : I don't want to talk about it publicly so please don't ask

Yes... I agree that crap like this is really annoying!

Vaguebooking.

It's what's for dinner.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options

Vaguebooking.

It's what's for dinner.

Nice, I've never heard of a title for it hehe I like that one!
  • kalepowered
    kalepowered Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    1. If you are not being abused, you have food, and you have a roof over your head - you are not allowed to complain (your own words).
    2. You are complaining about complaining.

Your post doesn't even meet your own qualifications. Do you understand why you are getting so many negative responses on this post?
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I'm confused. I understand what the OP was trying to say and didn't get any negative intention whatsoever from it, I'll have to re-read it again to see if I missed anything.

I have quite a few friends on Facebook that tend to be drama queens/kings and I have brought it up personally with each one of them to talk about it. Especially those who say things like

It may be a different example than the OP but I think that was the general thought. That being said I do understand that people on here want to talk about their frustrations/issues and that's totally fine in your personal wall with your MFP friends. You can also bring it up on the forums but you do open yourself up to criticism because you've switch from the privacy of your wall to the public forum.

You can disagree with the OP but don't attack her please.

This. I hate the stupid vaguebooking posts.
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm hungry
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Vaguebooking.

It's what's for dinner.

Nice, I've never heard of a title for it hehe I like that one!

I refuse to reward cries for attention, so I absolutely never comment on those posts. If someone comes right out and says, "My dog/cat/husband died," or says WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG!!! then I'll comment that I'm sorry and ask what I can do. But if you're just going to moan and then refuse to tell anyone why, well, I have non sympathy. You know where to find me if you need me. :-)
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options

You're friends with my ex boyfriend, aren't you?
  • Fit_Canuck
    Options
    1. If you are not being abused, you have food, and you have a roof over your head - you are not allowed to complain (your own words).
    2. You are complaining about complaining.

Your post doesn't even meet your own qualifications. Do you understand why you are getting so many negative responses on this post?

If what your saying is true, no one could ever voice an opinion about a subject that is perceived as negative without being negative themselves. I don't think I agree with that personally.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    This sure turned into a ****show. How delightfully predictable.
  • afwg1979
    afwg1979 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    http://www.positivelypositive.com/

POSITIVELY POSITIVE
    YOUR ATTITUDE + YOUR CHOICES = YOUR LIFE

DFTBA: Don't Forget To Be Awesome
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I'm hungry

Me too! That Sonic milkshake from breakfast is wearing off.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Ok, that title sounds like I am going to start yet another thread on people that troll this site..hold on to your pantyhose because I'm not:tongue:
    Now what? Co-workers are looking at me funny. I am still holding on to my pantyhose and need to get back to work.
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    without boobs the internet would have just been a passing fad.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Options
    Ok, that title sounds like I am going to start yet another thread on people that troll this site..hold on to your pantyhose because I'm not:tongue:
    Now what? Co-workers are looking at me funny. I am still holding on to my pantyhose and need to get back to work.

Did you get the sheer black ones? Or the see through naughty ones.
  • jimmie25
    jimmie25 Posts: 266
    Options
    Okay so you're saying that things that feel horrible to me (like for example my insomnia) are not worth complaining about and less serious because somewhere out there some lunatics rape their wives. Yeah, whatever. I wonder if the friends I complained to write stuff like this behind my back about me too :S
  • dmjenni
    dmjenni Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I think I understand what you meant, and if so, I agree with you. I have a sister who I love dearly, but her posts are always things like:
    "I have a headache"
    "I don't feel good"
    "My sinuses are bothering me"
    "Not having a good day"
    And I for the most part don't understand why she chooses to post those things. I'm not going to hide her updates or respond, I'm just going to shake my head and wonder if my sister ever feels good or has a good day. I'm not the sort of person who feels the need to divulge everything, but clearly she is, and that's fine. I just take a "live and let live" attitude about it and let her handle things her way. I really don't think your post was malicious, I just think we all read things with different perspective and take it the way we take it. And this is the way I choose to take it. I hope you have a great day. I hope we all do. :bigsmile:
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    Wow...such a competition. Who has the most to complain about?
    I'd say the guy in the middle. Heals hurt, but that's quite a split!
    mmm...pretty boys in red heels...how can anyone complain about anything when there are pretty boys in red heels?

I'm only complaining that those men look better in red heels than I do. B1tches.
  • natsyg
    Options
    Ditto, That's just what I wanted to think about this morning was men raping their wives....
    [/quote]

Yes, sightly extreme dude!