What do you buy men for valentines?

Options

Replies

• jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I only want one thing and doesn't cost any money.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,719 Member
    Options
    My "gift" for Valentine's Day is the gift of not celebrating the holiday. :smile:

Same here. :smile:
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    food? this came up last night. My bf claims I don't do anything for him when I told him he doesn't ever do anything for me,.....ANYWAY I said I cook for you! He said then stop cooking for me.

wtf I am suppose to be pms'ing not him???
  • jennbriere
    jennbriere Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Cook him a nice meal, give him a massage...following "good times" ...that's all a man really cares for =) haha
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    Options
    A weekend away is always great. I usually buy tickets to see his favorite Hockey team and if there is a second game that weekend, I try to get tickets regardless of the team...we always have a blast and find fun things to do in whatever city we end up in. One year we drove for an hour to find tennis courts and had a blast playing when we finally got there.
    I have also done a weekend in Williamsburg and a weekend in the mountains. He is always happy with that and a Gift certificate for Hockey Gear.

I wanted to do this, the hockey game and a hotel for a night.... I was going to do it without telling him but I don't like keeping such financial things a secret (he makes the money,I am job hunting) ....he said he didn't want to do that he works 6 days a week and doesn't want to make the HOUR AND A HALF drive. gahhh.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Anything other than an agreement to buy each other nothing except a card leads to crushing disappointment for at least one party.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    My husband and I usually go to dinner... He'll usually buys me flowers and chocolates then I usually get him some new colonge and chocolates or some small gift that he's been eyeing... Simple stuff...
  • Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Cook him a nice meal, give him a massage...following "good times" ...that's all a man really cares for =) haha

Except for the "Good Times"................that's everyday in my house..............I guess all that's left is "Good Times!"
  • myers0machine
    Options
    U don't buy them anything u give them somethin every guy wants :p simple
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    So summary.. shall I just bake cookies in my underwear and then feed them to him in a seductive manner?

LOL

Sex and food seems to be the main theme here!!
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    A good BJ
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    Options
    So summary.. shall I just bake cookies in my underwear and then feed them to him in a seductive manner?

LOL

Sex and food seems to be the main theme here!!

I know !! it is. but I give my man these things every day. if not every day close to it. And he still acts like I don't do anything for him! He's really pissing me off actually lol
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    A good BJ

Forward. I like.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Never gotten anything, dont really care.
  • Jamie2007
    Options
    A pair of chaps

Bluetooth headphones

A new HRM
  • Dokks
    Dokks Posts: 16
    Options
    Give us a get out of jail free card for when we forget something really important to you, that we shouldn't have forgotten.
  • jlnk
    jlnk Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I think what most men want isn't purchased ;-)

Well...in most cases..hehe
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My husband and I (married 5 yrs now) have stopped doing gifts on valentines day. We get each other a card, and then use our money for a date night away from the monster (aka: our son). We prefer this because then our gift to each other is time focused totally on each other.
  • SeekingKarma
    SeekingKarma Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    lingerie :-)
  • katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    nothing, never buy them anything. just get undressed. thanks.

Absolutely the truth - been married 13 years... and there's nothing he would like more.