Options

Replies

• SanCan2602
    SanCan2602 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • eawilkrsn
    Options
    im in but i am aiming more for 10-20lbs. Any way to keep myself motivated Im IN!!
  • Pookey14102
    Pookey14102 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    u can count me in :)
  • rcwible83
    Options
    lets do it! :bigsmile: i'm in!
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm in this!

CW 188.7 Wednesday 2/1

GW 183.0 Wednesday 2/29

Let's go!!!
  • kelleymaria81
    kelleymaria81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've never joined a challenge with before, but -5 will reach a big goal for me.

SW: 260.6
    CW: 203.3
  • HELLO2YOU
    Options
    COUNT ME IN.
  • randiwheeler
    Options
    im in, how do i ?
  • FATISLANDLADY
    Options
    I'LL REALLY TRY - FATISLANDLADY FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM:wink:
  • cammay83
    cammay83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!!!
  • hiedihope
    Options
    Lost 1.6 pounds since yesterday. I know I should only weigh myself once a week and use that as a standard but I'm kind of excited to have lost anything. :laugh: :laugh:
  • hiedihope
    Options
    Lost 1.6!!!!!!!

14020585.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Seminole_puppy
    Seminole_puppy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

I started at 175 this morning.
  • dmgaloha
    dmgaloha Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Ok, the official results were in yesterday: I lost 5 pounds in January, and I am ready to do so again in February.

Feb 1: 148

Note to self: I know that you are really comfortable at this weight (150 plus or minus 5). Everytime you get to this weight, you somehow manage to either gain or maintain. What I want to tell you, self, is that It's ok to weigh less than 145, really it is. Just because the scale gets close to 145 does not mean you have to eat everything in sight. Got it? 143 is a perfectly normal number, and on Feb 29, you will realize that. In the meantime, just trust me. And we'll worry about March in March, ok?
  • kiembar
    Options
    :happy: Im in!!!
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Ok, the official results were in yesterday: I lost 5 pounds in January, and I am ready to do so again in February.

Feb 1: 148

Note to self: I know that you are really comfortable at this weight (150 plus or minus 5). Everytime you get to this weight, you somehow manage to either gain or maintain. What I want to tell you, self, is that It's ok to weigh less than 145, really it is. Just because the scale gets close to 145 does not mean you have to eat everything in sight. Got it? 143 is a perfectly normal number, and on Feb 29, you will realize that. In the meantime, just trust me. And we'll worry about March in March, ok?

This is the most amazing note to self ever! I completely relate to this when it comes to me getting down to that same number!!
    You CAN do this!!! Good luck to you in february : )
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Week 1 : 148

Off to Cardiff Bay for lunch with friends then tomorrow its my birthday but I've exercised more this week.

Good luck everyone x
  • Seminole_puppy
    Seminole_puppy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm down two pounds in February.
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Please count me in, too!
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options