Is anyone else over the Kardashians???

Options

Replies

• 11Jayme11
    11Jayme11 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I used to love them.. DVR'd everything about them.. until latley. I cant even stand to watch one episode.. I want to just slap them all. All the drama, and bull! I mean.. common.. I think my final call was when Kourtney decided to start extreme couponing. There all just ignorant, stuck up children! I feel bad for both Kris's... Mother and Kris Humphries... what a mess!
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I was never under 'em. People who are famous for...being famous?
  • audddyy
    Options
    OMG today I went to look at exercise dvds and there were all these ones from the Kardashians, but to me they are slightly large... I would hate watching them, much prefer someone who looks fit and healthy instructing so you can aspire to be like them, I wouldn't want to look like any of the Kardashians yikes!
  • word.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Those shows or some other type of spinoff will be going strong for several years to come. Don't forget the teenage girls that are also very attractive. I am sure their lives will continue to unfold on reality tv.
  • CocoaBeautiful78
    Options
    They are beautiful that's why people watch the show. But seeing them have everything and still whine over stupid crap pisses me off.
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Kim is just famous for having a big *kitten* and a sex tape...

dont get me wrong... Kim is super hot... but she shouldnt be famous...
    Plenty of famous folks are only famous because of their looks.
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I was never under 'em.
    I wouldn't mind being under Kim or Kourtney. :laugh:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Who?
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Can I say I'm over something if I was never on it?
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I like to see just how difficult rich peoples lives are...:flowerforyou:
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Kardash....who? What?
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Love the Kardashians. Maybe a bit OTT but that's the way they are. Some women act like this all the time and it just doesn't get shown on tv. I think people should not be so critical about the way they look. They exercise and from what i see love their food, sweets and booze.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Never watched it, so I guess I am completely over it!
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I was over it the day it started, it seems so fake.....I just don't get why people are so infatuated with them....if you hose off their war paint and pull all the extensions out....they are just whiny humans like the rest....

made me giggle.
  • renaconnor
    renaconnor Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I watch the show...I CAN'T HELP IT!!! It's addicting...I really like Khloe and Lamar. But hey I work in Trading and watch CNBC 10 hours a day so I actually welcome a little mind-numbing TV programming lol
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I watch the show...I CAN'T HELP IT!!! It's addicting...I really like Khloe and Lamar. But hey I work in Trading and watch CNBC 10 hours a day so I actually welcome a little mind-numbing TV programming lol

Excellent post. Although I no longer watch their shows, I have watched them some in the past. Believe me, it isn't the worst reality tv show I have watched. I don't watch the show for eduational purposes, so no dumbness factor impacting my life.
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Only in america can you be famous for having a big *kitten*. Man... to think of all the money I missed out on. :sad: Mine's definitely bigger than hers.:grumble:
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    I could care less about that family. Nver watched the show. But given the chance I would be on Kim like white on rice.
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Can't say I've ever been in to their lives to be over them. Hah.