this made me tear up. amazing story!
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You are a true inspiration!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Your story made me tear up. Thank you for being so honest and truthful. You have turned your life around on so many levels. I am so happy for you and your family. Congratulations on your success. You are a true inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    your daughter is one lucky girl to be able to grow up with you and learn from you!! Congrats, on your life!
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow! what a story.
    Sincerest congratulations on turning your life around and attaining your goals.
    I am in awe and even though i don't know you i am so proud of you.

Jax x
  • mamasasa
    mamasasa Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    “What actually makes people happy is full engagement. You are most alive when working at the limit of your abilities.”
    Bill McKibben quote
  • jmmbrent
    jmmbrent Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is awesome-- a true inspiration!!!
  • chelljo12
    chelljo12 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! What an inspiration for others.
  • megpiemac12
    Options
    what an inspiring story.
    one word - WOW!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    This is such a great and inspiring successful story. Congrats! I will show this to my husband for him to stop smoking and begin to change his lifestyle. He lives in the States and he'll come home(Phil) next month.
  • Bagtown
    Options
    What a great story. Congrats on a wonderful and bright new life.
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    Wow! Your story totally made me cry - and inspired me! Your accomplishments are so fantastic and now you get to ENJOY everyday with your family! Congratualtions on all you have accomplished and thank you for sharing your amazing story.
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Wow, your awesome.
  • determined136
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! I am inspired. I have a long way to go to get back to the old me but I am more than ready!
  • jessashcher
    Options
    congratulations!!!! I know exactly what you are talking about, I have been sober for almost 8 years, but it took the courts to get me treatment. But I feel so much better now, joined mfp in september and I've lost 30lbs. now, problem is I haven't quit smoking yet, so I still have a rough time breathing when I try to run, I'm working on quitting though. You look marvelous and I am very happy for you. It's funny that you would think you gained more weight when drinking cause alcohol has alot of calories, but I was the same way, I was skinny when I drank because I didn't eat much and when I quit I gained 50 lbs. I have 19 more to go to get to my goal weight.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Your story is very moving...thank you for being so open and for sharing it with everyone here.
  • rowyourboat
    rowyourboat Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Congratulations on being sober for 5 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and the weight loss is great too.

You are an inspiration! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kimray75
    kimray75 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats! Such an inspiration your story is. Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!