Replies

• Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    You are just AWESOME! Thanks for sharing
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    This is such a fantastic story. You should see if there is a way to publish this story to Readers Digest or something similar. Maybe check with the rehab center that you went to and see if they can help you publish your story somewhere. It would most likely help others that are having the same problems that you used to have.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    That has to be the most amazing story every! Thank you so much for sharing it! Im very proud of you and I sure hope that you are proud of yourself too! Congrats.
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for sharing. Very inspirational!
  • tjones0927
    tjones0927 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. Your story was a great one to read first thing this morning, when I so needed a little light in my life.
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    My older brother's heart stopped due to his alcoholism when he was 34. I am so glad to hear you were able to realize before it was too late what you had to live and fight for!

Thank you for sharing your story. You never know who you may reach with your inspiring story.
  • KacieHetrick
    KacieHetrick Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Good for you for taking control of your life! Very proud of your accomplishments! Thank you for sharing!
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for that. You are an inspiration and give hope to so many who might feel that change is impossible. :)
  • cclark1203
    cclark1203 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story you shared with all of us, thank you. Dogs truly are man's best friend.
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Addiction of any kind .... is the hardest demon to overcome within ourselves.
    I can't say how proud I am ... of a complete stranger. I wish you a life of happiness from here on. You've won the battle... live the happily ever after now :)
  • loserMC
    loserMC Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Your story brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful story of coming out of a dark (and probably deep) hole and becoming a beacon of light for others. Thank you for sharing.
  • AlliO2
    AlliO2 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What a success story! That is so wonderful. Congratulations! You have overcome SO much. You should be very very proud of yourself! I don't even know you and I am!!
  • cara19812
    cara19812 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    congrats on your successes and future accomplishments!!!
  • Hoosier_num1
    Options
    Keep Going!

14835965.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration to many ! God bless you and all you have been through! You are doing wonderful, you look amazing and I am glad you are doing so well. Keep up what you have been doing because it sure has worked!
  • thinclo
    thinclo Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    what an amazing story :) congrats! x
  • Harleydiva68
    Harleydiva68 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story. That is awesome. Congratulations on your accomplishments. I am sure your family is proud as well. Thanks for sharing your story!!
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    This is the most awesome, heart-warming and inspiring story I have EVER read on here. Thank you so much for sharing it.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    WOW! Inspiring, honest and amazing. You are doing awesome!!! I love your outlook!!!
  • 1HappyRosie
    1HappyRosie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    There is no limit to the people you just helped by posting your story!!! Your awesome!!! Happy for you and your family!!! God Bless!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!