5 Year Success Story - Before & After

Options

Replies

• xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    That brought tears to my eyes! You are amazing and a true inspiration, thank you for sharing your story!
  • TinaVanHoecke
    Options
    Good for you! You look very healthy and happy. Enjoy your life.
  • mayberry310
    mayberry310 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration. I'm sure your wife and daughter are over the moon that you found your way back to them. :) BRAVO on ALL your hard work! It definitely shows.
  • Clara
    Clara Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing that! Amazing!
  • deeannhill
    deeannhill Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to share your story. Praise God you are LIVING the life He has gifted to you!
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story. I'm really happy about your success. A real inspiration for all of us.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Dude...you have just reached HERO status here, and that doesn't happen often!
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You are an inspiration to us all. Im so glad you found MFP!! I know you will run many more Marathons and not be "dead last or dead Second to the last"!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • saarek
    saarek Posts: 14
    Options
    Such an inspirational story, thank you so much for sharing!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    so, soooooo proud of you!!!!! i need to friend you! i'm 4.5 years sober myself and loving every minute of my new life!!!!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to share your story. Congratulations on conquering your demons so life can be LIVED!!

YES!! Congratulations!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! I don't reply much- but your story, your committment, your inspiration, your dedication, your triumph.....totally deserves a reply - CONGRATULATIONS!! You are amazing - enjoy your new healthy active life!! :)
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    That is such an incredible story and so touching. It's wonderful to hear such success stories as these!
  • taragorman
    taragorman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I got goose bumps from your story. Such an inspiration! You are AWESOME!
  • lbigham1
    lbigham1 Posts: 132
    Options
    Incredible and inspiring! - You've certainly brightened my morning! Way to take back your life!
  • lavaflow99
    lavaflow99 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing you amazing story and thanks for choosing life!! Congrats!!
  • jenvens
    jenvens Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! You are proof that this can be done! Congrats!
  • LoriInIowa
    Options
    Here's to MANY more healthy years! Thanks for sharing.
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    If I would have read this at home instead of at work, I would have openly wept! The strength and dedication it took for you to pull yourself up out of that pit is nothing short of a miracle! God was surely looking out for you. You don't mention your wife again after the beginning, but I'm hoping she is still in your life. What a wonderful story!
    Thank you so much for sharing!!
  • linda_mae3
    Options
    WOW! You gave me goosebumps! I don't even know you and I am so proud of you for all you have done! You are truly inspirational. Thank you for sharing your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!