Patriots or Giants...and why?

Options

Replies

• therapyruns
    therapyruns Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    umm...patriots. I live in Boston and therefore despise all things NY :)
  • habsfan802
    habsfan802 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Pats.... I am a huge Pats fan, no pun intended .... the reality is that the Giants are healthier, hotter and playing better but regardless I will always pull for the Pats
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Patriots.... Only because two of my friends are die hard Pats fans and if I said Giants they'd probably hunt me down... This is their vote...lol

Truth

Hahaha... You probably wouldn't even have to fly into Toronto from Boston...Lil Chris will probably do your dirty work if I even say the word 'Giants'...lol
  • meka2206
    meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    GIANTS BABY!!! BEEN A Giants fan since I could remember and its all about NYC baby!!! :)..DONT HATE...we actually DESERVE that ring. Patriots can just sit back and give it to us!
  • lavaflow99
    lavaflow99 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I want the Patriots to win but the Giants are playing "lights out" lately.....I just want a good competitive game :)
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MEN!!!!!!!!! Because 1. They are my 2nd favorite team... and 2. I'm a Steelers fan and DESPISE the Patriots!!! GO GIANTS!!!!!

That and one of my best long time friends is a die hard Pats fan, and it's so much fun to just randomly post LET'S GO GIANTS at the end of several various FB wall posts! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :laugh:
  • Amayrial
    Amayrial Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Maine, so I'm a Pats girl :):smile:
  • hifromjamers84
    Options
    Giants...I HATE all things Tom Brady! Though it makes me sad that my Packers or Steelers aren't in this year.
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Giants baby!!!! Cuz I'm originally from LI, NY !! Go GIANTS!!!!!! But yeah........ my heart is the Steelers.
  • BlueSkies_12
    BlueSkies_12 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Go GIANTS!!!!!!!! Giants win because of their receivers, CRUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! I LOVE VICTOR CRUZ, he is so much fun to watch!!!!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Tom Brady is a tool! I'm in Indy so of course I am rooting for the 'other' Manning!!! Go GIANTS!!!!!
  • ymvestal
    Options
    Giants!..I can't stand Brady, his coach or the Patriots! But in my heart I have always been and will be a Steelers girl!!!
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Patriots just because I don't like the Giants.
  • tamerkins2
    Options
    Patriots! Because I love Tom Brady :love: My crappy team will never make it to a Super Bowl, so i need a team to cheer for. Anyone but the Packers!!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    GIANTS!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I'm an Manning fan :-) I've been following him since his college days. I'm sure whenever he leaves the Giants I will no longer be a fan. haha.

And I've never liked the Patriots although its not a hatred because I'm not that big into NFL anyway.

Go Chiefs...? :tongue:
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Patriots because they have a Michigan quarterback and we all know Big Ten quarterbacks (especially Michigan) are intellectually superior!!! Go Blue!!!

I'll support the Big Ten quarterback statement, but I won't support the Michigan statement. Put Denard up against Cousins any day of the week and you'll find that Michigan State has the superior QB.
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    393966_312054545496660_108992049136245_832411_1889632325_n.jpg

This! I am a Colts fan and sorry, but the Patriots better not win in our house.
  • jfox625
    Options
    OMG! The GIANTS OF COURSE!
    just because that's why...
  • PiersonsWifey
    PiersonsWifey Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Patriots!!!!! I am a die hard Pats fan! This is our year to get the Giant's back and pull in a super bowl win!!
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    My Saints are out so I'm temporarily jumping on the Giants bandwagon.

Why?

1) Grew up with Eli. Childhood loyalty?

2) Can't stand Tom Brady & the Patriots.