fit-and-fun-sized-those-under-5-4-for-February 2012

Options
Hello everyone,

Sorry. I thought I had started this on the first.

This group is for those of us shorter in stature. While loosing weight, changing life styles is hard enough we find that we have extra issues and frustrations.

Welcome to all new comers who wish to post here and welcome back to all of those who have posted here before. We are a flexible group and try to post an update at least once a week.

MFP is suggesting that forums move to groups. What do you think? Forum or Group?

Jeannie

Replies

• auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Hi Jeannie,

Didn't realize your were another tiny-but-mighty. Generally I prefer the forum format but since I'm new to this one will abide by the majority.
    hugs,
    Barbara
  • TexasGirl_Amie
    Options
    Shorty here too! :)
  • MeliciousGibson
    Options
    Wow, I just barely snuck in on this one at 5'3"! Wonderful!

I guess I really have no preference for group or forum....I'm just happy to be here!
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 5'2"
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2 1'2....notice I put in that extra half an inch! LOL!
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Fit-and-Fun-Sized & Tiny-but-mighty, love it!

I'm 5'0" :) Love to meet all of you!
  • kenzienmady3
    Options
    Hi everyone! 5'1 1/2 here. I started at 163, I'm currently 154 and my goal weight is 135. Feel free to add me! The more supporters, the better!
  • Crashley04
    Options
    5' 1 1/2" here!
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Are short guys invited????

I have mixed feelings on forum or group. Groups are more targeted, but then you run the chance of narrowing the knowledge pool too much. Now that in and of itself could be a good thing or bad depending on your perscpective. Forums do offer a wider range of interaction, but sometimes it's harder to focus on more specific problems, experiences etc. :tongue:
  • kcgslp
    kcgslp Posts: 212
    Options
    Hey ladies! (woops Sorry....and gents)
    5'3
    Group or forum either works for me!
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    I am 5 foot even ..maybe 5.1 if I reallly stretch my neck up lol
  • miss_magzy
    miss_magzy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    HEY ALL! I am 5'2 and 3/4 :)
  • hockeymom95
    hockeymom95 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Under 5 feet! Do what ever is easier to post in forum or make a group! Whatever works!
  • jcg926
    jcg926 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    5'2" here!! This should be fun! :)
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 5'0", goal is 110, at 129 right now (as of my weigh-in this morning)!

I don't really care re: forum or group, whatever we need to do. Any other fit-and-fun-sized ladies (and gents!) feel free to add me.
  • Michelle_Murray
    Michelle_Murray Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hell All!

I'm 5' even. I started MFP at 176 lbs one year ago. I'm down to 137 lbs. I have 12 lbs. to go to hit my goal weight. Now it's coming off slower... HELP! lol

Forum or Group doesn't matter to me.

Anyone can feel free to add me too. :)

Michelle
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I never thought I was short. :grumble: I guess being taller than my mom and my grandmother gave me extra confidence. I saw somewhere the height range for petite and thought it was a typo. Then I see everyone here talking about it being short. I guess I'll stop the denial.

Hello my name is Donna and I'm short.
    :bigsmile:
  • calcorn1
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2 1'2....notice I put in that extra half an inch! LOL!

me too, 5'4.5 ... all I ever wanted to be was 5'5... don't ask me why... I feel so cheated! :smile:
  • sjum
    sjum Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Okay I always say 5'3 and 1/2 but now I'm just 5'3!! :-D
  • jvorrei
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm 5'3". New to the site, so I'm not sure whether groups or forums are better... doesn't really matter to me. (I know, that's a huge help, right? Seems everyone feels the same way.)