124»

Replies

• kreat
    kreat Posts: 136
    Options
    What is a Jacket Potato?
  • Lynda4aska
    Options
    i would really, REALLY love a cowboy steak, baked potato and some kind of veggie. I think a HuGE workout would be required to maintain my calorie goal though !!!
  • futiledevices
    futiledevices Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    What is a Jacket Potato?

It's a baked potato, but I guess they call it a jacket potato in the UK (?)
  • siankisses
    Options
    chicken stirfry, crunchy, healthy and yummy...
  • kimborious
    Options
    Last night I put a boneless, skinnless chicken breast in a strip of foil with asparagus, potato slices, parsnip, zucchini, shallots, garlic and thin slices of lemon. Then I squeezed more lemon over the entire pile of goodness. I closed the foil up like a pouch and cooked it for 40 minutes on 425. Best. Dinner. Ever.
  • SarzWix
    SarzWix Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Low fat sausages (our local butcher makes them, and they're fab!), home-made oven baked, thick-cut fries, sauteed mushrooms, and scrambled eggs. A slightly healthier version of a very naughty dinner! I've saved cals over the week to allow for it though :)
  • missy3479
    Options
    Turkey burgers minus the bread! :bigsmile:
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Where can you find Whole wheat Pizza at?....lol and how much can you have? :laugh:
    A whole one :bigsmile:
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I had chicken breasts cooked with a Maggi sachet (dunno if its just an English product)

But you put the breasts in the bag and shake in the seasoning (garlic) and bake it

Very nice indeed