Looking for friends who work out 3+ days a week

Options

Replies

• honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Hey! I try to workout often, but I sometimes get off track and stay off for a little too long. I am trying to make that a thing of the past, but I'm not perfect! But anyways, I just bought an elliptical so I've been much better about exercising, now I try to be on it everyday! and I have at least 45 lbs to loose, most likely 10-15 more after that! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I workout 6 days a week - sometimes twice a day :) Feel free to add me!
  • Kristena2009
    Kristena2009 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I workout every day and am shooting for 25 pound loss...but once i hit it im intending to keep it up. i also love friends to motivate me. :)
  • jenifer7teen
    jenifer7teen Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I work out 6+ days a week... mostly running and biking.
    In fact, though i do still need to lose weight, fitness is my focus.
    As long as i am running/biking longer and faster i know i am on the healthy track even if the scale doesnt always move as fast as i'd like it too. feel free to add me!
  • bramicrub
    Options
    Hey, I workout 5 times a week. You can add me too if you want.
  • dewell2
    dewell2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I currently do 5-6 day's per week doing kickboxing and running. I am starting to train for a Sprint Triathlon in Aug., so I will be varying my workouts to include swimming and bike riding. Feel free to add me. I have learned that once you are committed to working out there are no exceptions. You just do it. Good luck.
  • kwoolfall
    Options
    Hey I currently do 4 curves workouts, a week, zumba 3 times a week, kettlebells and gym and swimming every day. I love to connect with like minded people. I am very interested in motivation, and have lost 37kg so far, so come say hi !
  • heatherjholley
    heatherjholley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I workout at least 3-4 times a week. Feel free to add me :)
  • briannw
    briannw Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Trying to workout 5 days/week. 50 lbs goal. Feel free to add me
  • the_boves
    Options
    work out almost every day, give or take. especially into racquetball and rock climbing.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I work out at the gym 4 days a week and work out 7 days a week at home. I try to put in 90-120 min. a day in exercise. Feel free to add me.
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I work out 6 days a week (I'm doing Insanity at the moment), but I've been on MFP for almost a year now. I got about 20 more pounds to go though!
  • kritterxx
    kritterxx Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I've been working out pretty much everyday (: I am on holiday at the moment though, once uni starts again I'll probably turn into a total slacker haha! But feel free to add me (:
  • jchocchip
    jchocchip Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm doing c25k alternate days and I swim 4 or 5 days a week. I've got more than 50lb to lose. I'm 5'10" . Add me! (Open diarys only)
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Hi i try to 7 days a week down to speed walking only at the mo!(bad hips) :blushing: but add if you wanna see more lol
  • rodofgod
    rodofgod Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I do a minimum of 3 sessions a week, feel free to add me if you want.
  • mhanley1961
    Options
    5 day workout guy here. It would be great to get some more mfp buddies.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Hi hun,

I work out at least 6 times a week. I'm a bit of an addict ;)
    I am also doing a Personal Training course atm so add to that any workouts we do at school (:

Anyone else feel free to add me as well (:
  • melly424
    Options
    When I began MFP, I worked out 3-4 days a week. Now, it is pretty much 7 days a week. Even if one or two days is a light workout, it is just easier for me to workout daily. Usually, I get up early before the kids are up so I can get a workout in peacefully. Currently, I am doing P90X and I love it. It isn't easy, but it is a great workout. I also walk when the the weather cooperates and ride my stationary bike when it doesn't. I have been doing this for over a year now and have lost 55 pounds. Need to lose another 20 or so. I'd love to be your MFP friend and help you along the way.
  • jcharlotte
    jcharlotte Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day w/ mfp ...hoping to meet some new friends along the way & drop these stubborn 20Lbs. working out 5 days a week add me if you'd like:)