5 Year Success Story - Before & After

Options

Replies

• kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Beautiful Story - Congratulations on All of your accomplishments I am sure your family is very proud !!
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Wow. I'm really moved by the response. I've only had time to read two pages of the replies, but I'll read them all when I get home from work. Thank you to everyone who's read this.

My cup runneth over...
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Strength and HOPE. I know what its like to be about to give up, and then some how find inspiration you are going to inspire so many lives. Congrats!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing a wonderfully inspirational story. You should be very proud of yourself for all you have done to get your life back...... and that's what you did! Enjoy each and every day!
  • peacemongernc
    peacemongernc Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing that! You are such an inspiration! Congratulations on all the different ways you have taken your life back from death. AWESOME journey!
  • iuali81
    iuali81 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing it. Your wife and children must be so incredibly proud of you. You look fantastic. Your ambition is inspiring!
  • rmc_mccready
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your amazing story! Congrats on all your accomplishments, but most of all congrats on LIVING!
  • MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have no words....AMAZING.
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I too overcame an addiction. About 5 months ago I saught help for an opiate addiction. About 3 months after being in recovery, I decided my body needed an overhaul, because if I could overcome addiction, I could definitely overcome obesity. Your story is an inspiration. Keep up the great work!
  • jackie6888
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!! you have a very inspirational story!!! Than you for sharing it with us!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    good work staying dedicated. it shows from the way you look now
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    very inspirational story, thank you so much for sharing your journey with us... you look wonderful!!!
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. It meant a lot to me.
  • TamImbrogno
    TamImbrogno Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your sucess! You have a very inspiring story and you show so much dedication! Good luck to you in all you do!
  • rtaddlowe
    Options
    Totally awesome story of will and courage. Congratulations, ain't life wonderful!
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    Your story is truly inspiring. Thank you for sharing. :)
  • Thank you for sharing your story. Continued success to you! You're an inspiration. Simply fantastic. Congrats!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. You touched my heart. Congratulations on your sobriety. I love your passion for life!!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    what an amazing story, thank you for sharing!
  • rebgeo
    rebgeo Posts: 23
    Options
    WOW!! That is an amazing story!! Good for you!! You should be so proud of yourself!! Thank you so so much for sharing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!