5 Year Success Story - Before & After

Options

Replies

• scardone
    Options
    That's really amazing....congratulations!!!
  • scokeslaw
    scokeslaw Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This brought tears to my eyes! Congratulations and God Bless!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Amazing, Amazing story...thank you for sharing your story.
    As a child of an alcoholic/drug addict, I teared up a little bit because you did what my father never could do. I haven't spoken to him in 4 years because of it. So proud of you!!
  • newme201213
    newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    you are awesome...!!! soo proud of you...and ur story is sooo inspiring....
    good luck for the rest of ur life ahead...

and yeah...thanks for sharing ur story..
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Your story is wonderful and brought tears to my eyes! I know when your daughter is older she will be so grateful that you chose LIFE! Where's that dog???
  • daniellehunter05
    Options
    What a beautiful story, you truly are an inspiration, certainly sharing your story will give hope to others. Many blessings to you and your family. Slow and Steady wins the race. Keep up the momentum everything will be alright because God is a loving and forgiving God, with his glory anything can be done, stay blessed by the way you look great!!!
  • monkeyriley
    monkeyriley Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congrats brother! A 5 year anniversary is awesome! Taking in one day at a time is tough, but it is great to see the payoff.
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you. Congratulations! You've done extremely well. Congratulations!
  • chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Wow - thanks for sharing your story x
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Wow, your story is so amazing. So glad you over came so much. You look incredible!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    You became the person you were meant to be! You are a brave fellow that showed courage to change and your family are lucky to have such a strong and caring person in their lives. Keep on marking your anniversaries, they are very important celebrations.
    And getting off a plateau too! Fabulous!
  • Pebbles536
    Options
    Congrats.
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on such a successful journey! I went back and forth from your first picture (at your worst) to the current flexing photo and yes, I can surely see a change in size but I think the biggest change I see is the change in your eyes and your spirit. I think you made a wonderful decision when you decided to start living again.
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story :-) I am proud of you!
  • chammich
    chammich Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary! Thank you for sharing your story. It helps others.
  • SweatinSammie
    Options
    Your story nearly brought tears to my eyes. Thank you Thank you Thank you!
  • jonnyhart13
    Options
    Absolutely incredible to read this my man! Thanks much for sharing and for the courage to take control of the things that had control over you. Wish you all the best in the future!
  • MOS3
    MOS3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey. It is truly amazing and inspirational. Well done.
  • Sackit
    Sackit Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I appreciate you sharing your entire story. The courage you have is an inspiration to me. Thank You!
  • karenCalandro
    Options
    WOW....AND THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!