30 Day Shred - Who's Going To Join Me?

Options

Replies

• MzKiesha60
    Options
    Today was day 2 for JM Ripped in 30. I bought 30ds and RI30, because I wasnt sure if one was more challenging than the other, or if JM ri30 was just a newer version of 30ds. I'm going to try my hardest to stick with RI30...JM is no joke. but I cant wait to see the reward in the end. Goal is to lose 60 lbs. :)
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Count me in....I started Day 1 yesterday and am hurting today. I'm not sure how I'll get through Day 2, but am encouraged by all who are on here working through it!
  • ah_adriana
    ah_adriana Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    finished level 1 day 2 today. definitely found it tougher today than yesterday, but it wasn't torture. yet! :)
  • Michelledru
    Michelledru Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started this tonight and I found it really tough. I'm determined to keep on trying!

Height: 62 inches
    Weight: 130 pounds
    Hips: 39 inches
    Waist: 31 inches
    Upper arm: 11 inches
    Thigh: 22 inches
  • SassyJuliana
    SassyJuliana Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Rightio! I'm already on Level 1 day 6 but I was wondering who would like to join me in this program?

You can post updates as much as you like and don't forget before and after pictures!

Also don't forget also to take measurement!

Can't wait to here from you all

I would love to!HoweverI can't getit herein Brazil. I couldpurchase the download from amazon, but I'm not sure if it's the correct thing: it says Season 1. There shouldn't be seasons, right?
  • diananut
    Options
    I am on day 2 of level 1. This is my 3rd attempt.

5'8"
    171lbs

Bust:42"
    Under Bust: 34"
    Natural waist: 31"
    Belly Button: 34"
    Hips: 42"
    Thigh: 24"
    Arm: 12.5"
  • tigerdactyl
    tigerdactyl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Completed day 1 today. Any other guys out there doing this? I think Jillian only called me a girl once
  • hungryhungrykitty
    Options
    Completed Day 1 today also! Found it pretty tough, tbh (I'm so unfit!) and I didn't have any weights. Eyeing up some cans of tomato soup in the pantry, as I also don't have any idea what size weights to get!
  • sweetz19
    Options
    Rightio! I'm already on Level 1 day 6 but I was wondering who would like to join me in this program?

You can post updates as much as you like and don't forget before and after pictures!

Also don't forget also to take measurement!

Can't wait to here from you all

I would love to!HoweverI can't getit herein Brazil. I couldpurchase the download from amazon, but I'm not sure if it's the correct thing: it says Season 1. There shouldn't be seasons, right?

You can watch the full 27mins of level 1 on youtube.
  • SassyJuliana
    SassyJuliana Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

You can watch the full 27mins of level 1 on youtube.
    [/quote]

Thanks! How many levels are there?
  • HitlerSpringtime
    Options
    There are 3 levels, you do 10 days of each.

I am on L1D5, and found yesterday quite hard again, but am going to push through.

I want to take measurements but i can't find a tape measure :mad:
  • Banannafish512
    Banannafish512 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 2, day 16. I'm at school, so no way to measure myself except to see that my clothes are a bit looser :)

I took a day or two off sometimes...do you think that makes the 30DS less effective?
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    A day or two off won't matter. Sometimes that's a good thing to give your muscles some repair time.
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    How' everybody doing with this? I just completed L1D4 and actually felt good and much less sore during the workout. I like it because the time really flies by.
  • cocomatoho
    cocomatoho Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    ooh, me too! Day 6 today and I just finished! I think it's fantastic and I love it! It's a butt kicker, and I can't wait to see what it'll do.
  • sweetz19
    Options
    just completed day 5 of level 1. It seems to be getting easier every day. I find the jumping jacks and jump rope the hardest circuit in the whole workout. it makes my legs feel like jelly and i feel like i'm gonna fall on my face. how is everyone else doing with the 30ds?
  • TexasGirl_Amie
    Options
    Day 2, level 1 here... love it, but think the jumping stuff is a bit much for us blessed up top... it's really kicking my butt!
  • orodee
    orodee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 3 of level 1... I actually don't mind the jumping jacks and jump rope....What's killing me are the push ups!! I was usually able to do 5 to 8 regular/proper pushups before the start of 30 day shred but now my arms feel like jelly and even though I am doing the modified version I always have to catch my breath and give my arms a rest. Hopefully as I progress I can do more and the proper ones as well. :D
    I feel sorry for myself cos I've got a date with my personal trainer at the gym tomorrow... :cry:
  • HistoryGeekable
    HistoryGeekable Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am on day 9 today. My starting measurements are

5ft 7 199 lbs
    waist=32 inches
    Arm= 15 inches
    Hips= 47 Inches.
    Bust= 38 inches

I have a pretty skinny neck and oddly enough my collar bones show so I am not going to measure that.
  • HistoryGeekable
    HistoryGeekable Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Just do your push ups on the wall till you get stronger. I am planning on redoing the shred once I am done with this month. During the first few days of doing this program, I found myself doing 4 regular push ups and I have never done 1 push up in my life.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!