5 Year Success Story - Before & After

Options

Replies

• countrygirl812
    Options
    Wow, what a truly amazing (and very well written) story. It brought tears to my eyes to read about everything you have endured. Congratulations on all your success!!
  • smithfive
    smithfive Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this very raw story. So nice to hear your strength and success and understanding come through your story. You will undoubtly inspire others!
  • ChangingMindSets
    Options
    A big congratulations to you! Thank you for sharing your story. I had tears in my eyes at the end. You will continue to inspire!
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That is truly beautiful. It makes me so happy to know that you got through this no matter what. You should be proud of the person you are now.
  • grantsmom08
    grantsmom08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing and heartfelt! Thank you for sharing how far you have come. Great job becoming an inspiration!
  • higgi2012
    Options
    wow amazing story and congratulations on reaching your goals, you look amazing well done :happy:
  • templeofgod
    Options
    Such a powerful, uplifting and inspiring story. Congratulations on all of your amazing success. You will definitely be the motivation for many to take the journey you have taken. God bless you and your strength.
  • KimBee45
    Options
    Happy birthday and congratulations. You are an amazing and strong person, and I wish you continued success.
  • shoover10
    Options
    Amazing story! Thank you for sharing!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    What an AWESOME story! Congratulations on being successful in the tough journey you've traveled. I commend you for having the courage to share your past. Even though we haven't been down the same road and our weaknesses aren't the same, it encourages me to "keep on keeping on!" You look fantastic and I know you feel tons better and don't want to ever go back to that dark place you were in. Each day is a blessing from God and I'm so glad you chose LIFE!
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You made me cry! Good cry, though! My dad has been sober for 7 years and seeing him get to the point that you got to was difficult. I have so much respect for you! I am almost as impressed with your physical stamina as I am by your recovery, but nothing could ever surpass my joy at someone else being able to step away from the bottle. You are an amazing person, and a great inspiration to people from all walks of life!! Thank you for sharing your story, we all needed to hear (read, whatever) it. :smooched:
  • ShawtyLatina
    ShawtyLatina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm both blown away and moved by the tale of your journey. Thank you for sharing such an intimate part of you with us. You're story is a reminder that every day matters and each of those days the power is ours to change our journey in whatever direction we choose. Thank you for the proverbial "kick in the *kitten*." I needed that. Wishing you the all the best for your adventure in Miami. Go get em!
  • krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am almost speechless! You have made such an amazing transformation in your life and are truly an inspiring person! Thanks for sharing your story. Oh, and I absolutely adore your dog!!
  • tarnz68
    tarnz68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Your story is very encouraging to so many people and because of the size of this site it has the possibility to help many. Not only have you overcome so much but your way with words is awesome. Have you thought of writing a book to help others? Thank you again for sharing :smile:
  • hadapurpura
    Options
    Wow. That's an amazing story. I have no words. This reminds me of how many sides there are to good health.
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    How truly amazing. Congratulations!!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Many similarities in my story. Especially in the beginning about not caring about death to escape the life you were living. I have 18 months clean and am always inspired by other stories of recovery.
  • lxymthw
    lxymthw Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story. I love happy endings like this! Congratulations on all your hard work! :smile:
  • Spamee
    Spamee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wow, What a wonderful Story!
    Congratulations on 5 years! That is fantastic!

I am happy for you.

Love the picture of Rosie you added. Give her 3 Hugs
  • msmangin
    msmangin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yahoo! Now that's LIVING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!