5' 7'' What is your goal?

Options

Replies

• 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'7" and I would be happy with 150 :) It will be a long time before I see that but its where I would like to be!
  • picaropicara
    picaropicara Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'7, medium to small frame, aiming for 145 to start with, because that puts me at a healthy weight. When I get there I'll see if I need to try for any more. Mostly though, for me, its just about making myself do regular exercise, cos my body knows really whats right for it. Obviously if i can't get much lower than that, then that's just how it's gonna be.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I am medium frame mind you, Mine is 170. I'm not sure if my body will look right being smaller than that. My pant size has tends to go down 1 size every 10 lbs.Which is 8 sizes this last year. If my body keeps on that same track, I will be a size 10 by my first goal weight.(I have lost 74 lbs overall, but only 64 of it was recorded on here).
  • GraceOrr
    Options
    Im 5' 6.5" and my goal weight is 127 to 130. Id like to get to 125 but in the past when I have done so I wasnt eating much and was hungry all of the time. This time around my starting weight was 147 and I am down to 138.8. The scale has gone back up to 140.8 and stayed there for almost a week now. I am not stressing it thou, this time around I am lifting a lot of weights, mixing in cardio, walking, and lots of strecthing.
    Im going for a more lean and slightly muscular look instaed of just skinny.
    I currently wear a size 6.
  • RunChinni
    RunChinni Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I want to get anywhere between 125-130 too. I want to reduce my body fat percentage to round 16% .

I started at 145 lbs and now weigh 138. It took me about 6 weeks, I am nt stressing about losing weight fast. I am lifting, so I won't see a quick weight drop, you know, muscle gain, the who,e shebang.

I wear size 6 jeans and I am a small to medium top. I am pear shaped, so that explains it
  • bellavie23
    bellavie23 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Im a little under 5'8, my goal weight is 160, when I was 154 people said I was to tiny, so for my frame, 160 toned is the goal. I would like to keep my curves ;P
  • Pinkster524
    Options
    I'm aiming for 140 to 145. I have a larger frame and I was 145 at my lowest and looked pretty good so we'll see.
  • Jennak87
    Jennak87 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, I've never been below 154lbs that I can remember so my first GW is 150 then I want to get down to 135lbs. I have no idea what kind of frame I have but my body shape is hourglass. I have massive boobs and wide hips.
  • FatKidAtHeart88
    FatKidAtHeart88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 7.5" I would be happy to get under 200lbs. My GW is around 160. The lowest weight I have ever been was 155 and it was tough to stay at that weight. I want to do more toning this go round and hopefully 160lbs will get me into a single digit size. I couldn't get under a size 10 last time (almost 6 years ago!). I am now double that size in 18-20 depending on the brand.
  • Fineraziel
    Options
    Im 5'8". My current weight is 150. Last year I went down to 140 and still wasnt called "Miss Bikini"! :P However, I was very pleased with my look, so 140 is my "official" goal weight (again!). ;) However, once Im there, I will see and maybe consider a new goal (135? 130?).
  • Carla_Crouch
    Options
    Hello Everyone!! Way to go on your goals!!

I am 5'4 and my goal is 130lbs. I started in August of 2011 at 205lbs!! I am currently 165.

Good luck to you all!!
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I am 5"7. I started at about 165 lbs. I am at about 156 lbs now. My goal is to be at 130 lbs by June. That is how much I weighed before I had my son although even then I thought I could use to lose a few, but looking at pics I really wasn't at a bad weight I just wanted that weight to be toned. I definitely wouldn't go below 120 lbs for myself because I don't want a stick figure just athletic. So it depends on your personal wants. :-)
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Mine is 145, my weight before going to college and eating a zillion pizzas. I started at 195 and I am 175 now.
  • jtheroux89
    jtheroux89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and I weigh 158..ultimately I'd like to get down to 130 but I'd be super happy with 140 too.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7. Currently 121 lbs. My UGW is 110. Then i want to try and gain an extra 5lbs in muscle. :3 I am fairly thin right now, but i know i need to tone up and tighten up that belly!
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    5"6 and my goal is between 115 to 120 :)
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    oh, and i am a size 3 and i have a 24-25 in waist. depending on how much i've eaten that day. lol. i think my bf% is 19.2.

>~<
  • gailashton
    Options
    Every "body" is different and muscle weights more than everything else. I am actually pretty muscular now. The last time I lost weight I got down to 131 lbs and I was emaciated. I looked sick and drawn. It was way to thin for me. I was in a size 4. I have a large body frame, muscular with a very small waist. Right now I'm 167 and I wear a size 10/12 - some 8's depends. It's not how much you weigh. It's how you wear it, how you feel and if you can maintain it without starving or killing yourself. That's my opinion. BTW your profile picture is beautiful - you are perfect.... My goal is 160 - once I get there it will probably be 145 to 150, but i'm oK with whatever is less than the 250+ I started out at this time around!
  • ADobs
    ADobs Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and I started off at around 150 lbs, then went down to my lowest ever at 116 and now I'm at about 137. My ultimate goal is 130 lbs.
  • gailashton
    Options
    Read your response. Perfect. Nice work, good for you and I think that is a perfect weight for that height!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!