5 Year Success Story - Before & After

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Isn't it amazing how our bodies will rebound after many years of abuse and misuse. Thank you for sharing your story. My husband and I are both also living happy, joyous and free!
  • stephstar15
    Options
    Your story made me cry, mostly because of your dog wanting you to live more than you did. I am giving my dog the biggest walk when I get home from work today:)
    Give your dog a scratch on the ear from me <3
  • livymom09
    livymom09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are such an inspiration !! I needed to read this today :0)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting Rosie! :bigsmile:
  • crisco29
    Options
    Amazing, Congrats!!!
  • CailleachBeara
    CailleachBeara Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You're an absolute legend and total inspiration!

Congrats on regaining your health and living life to the fullest! :happy:
  • thighsBgone
    thighsBgone Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    thank you
  • JackeeW
    Options
    Thank you. Thank you for being living proof that people can change for the better. You deserve every bit of happiness and healthiness this life has to give you, and I hope that it's a very, very long one.

Congratulations on all of your successes. You truly are an inspiration, not just to those who want to lose weight, but to those who need to remember how amazing a gift it is to be alive.
  • provence9
    provence9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow. I'm speechless.
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I was truly touched by your story. I hope that you have the ability to inspire people whos' lives were a mirror image of yours.Some people just need to know that there is somebody out there like them, that has changed their stars and that there is hope. You need to do a TV interview. I wish I had connections beause I would absolutly make sure your story was heard far and wide. Such an inspiration. Thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!