Anti-valentine's day celerations

124»

Replies

• sizzlinoverthefat
    sizzlinoverthefat Posts: 136 Member
    I will be spending the 14th at the gym before coming home and spending the evening with someone who will sleep with me....my Pillowie, she even sometimes suprisses me by inviting cushions to the bed
    :bigsmile: mwahahahaha:bigsmile:
  • smileybooliz
    smileybooliz Posts: 193 Member
    I will be spending the 14th at the gym before coming home and spending the evening with someone who will sleep with me....my Pillowie, she even sometimes suprisses me by inviting cushions to the bed

:laugh:
  • dberry01
    dberry01 Posts: 18 Member
    I have a Village Council meeting to attend
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    I find it slightly amusing how worked up people get about valentines day(single or taken)

If you're single, who cares. no need to wallow.

If you're taken and you think it's always a let down then you probably have too high of expectations. It's just a fun little holiday and most people have some fairy tale idea of how it should be. If a guy gets me a box of chocolates i'm pretty damn happy!
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    When is Valentine's day?
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    When is Valentine's day?

A week from tomorrow...Feb 14, it's a tuesday.
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    As a single person. I'm very happy that it's called a friends day back here :)
    And yeah, it's just like any other day to me. Never has been anything else. No biggie.
  • Homework, homework, homework and probably work. Along with some homework after that. Maybe buy myself a heart-shaped box of chocolates and eat them all. Those might be too expensive actually, so I'll just grab a snickers bar or pint of ice cream.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 926 Member
    I plan to drown my sorrows in a bottle or 3 of wine haha and maybe a box of chocolates
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Was kinda looking forward to it but not so much anymore...

Most likely be doing something unromantic and working T_T
  • arnoswife
    arnoswife Posts: 228 Member
    ****, I am married and would rather be at work than at home with the husband!! What for? He will either ignore me or snap at me if I try to talk to him!!! I need me a boyfriend #2!!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,364 Member
    im married and we dont do anything for valentines day :\