Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

OMG!! I DID IT!!! 32 months/ 301 lbs. Lost!! (Pics)

Replies

• congratulations man!!!!! that is absolutely incredible and even though I don't know you i am SO happy for you!!!! you have truly earned every ounce of what you are proud of! most people can't say that :o) WAY TO GO!!!!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    You must feel like a whole different person! Congratulations! What an inspiration and a lesson in dedication! All IS possible! Epic! Thank you so much for posting!
  • Amazing!!! I love it how you tried on your old clothes.
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Remarkable! Look at those muscles! So happy for you!
  • galnamenikki
    galnamenikki Posts: 4 Member
    Congratulations!!!! You are the best of the best, SIR!!!!! :0) What happened with your knees- why do you have to get replacements on both knees? and is that why you're wearing the braces? Again: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
  • cms6300
    cms6300 Posts: 163
    Awesome!
  • sunshinethompson
    sunshinethompson Posts: 106 Member
    Awesome! You look amazing!!!!!!!
  • Thats awesome!!! Way To Go!!!!!:smile:
  • lvng_lf
    lvng_lf Posts: 41 Member
    you must feel so much better! You look fantastic! good luck with the rest of your journey. thanks for posting!
  • Evotchka
    Evotchka Posts: 144 Member
    WOW!!! You can be so tremendously proud of yourself! You look like a whole different person and I am so inspired by your commitment!! Excellent job!!
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Fantastic!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Yunis10
    Yunis10 Posts: 8 Member
    Congrats!!! Very inspirational!
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    This is the most amazing weigh loss transformation I have seen!! You are so inspiring and I am truly happy for you!! God bless.
  • magtize
    magtize Posts: 42 Member
    Congratulations.You did so awesome and are an inspiration to all of us that think we can't do it .
    Thanks for pictures.
  • WOW what a great job
    :smile:
  • skfj5
    skfj5 Posts: 70
    WOW. Congrats, man. What an inspiration...
  • Congratulations!!!!! Wow, you are such an inspiration to me who is just starting!! You look great!! I'm so happy for you!!:flowerforyou:
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Brilliant - what a great feeling, bet you feel justifiably proud - well done! :flowerforyou:
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    That is outstanding. You should be unbelievably proud, and I hope you inspire many others.
  • heavenlyhazel
    heavenlyhazel Posts: 89 Member
    Congratulations! What an amazing transformation. You can tell how much happier you are now. Love the pictures. You now have a great future to look forward to. You are an inspiration to us all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!