20.4 lbs gone =)

Options
Hi I'm Tal I started my journey on October 17, 2011 and I am very happy to share a picture of mine here to inspire people. I lost 20.4 lbs. I know it's not much if you compare what I lost with other people. But I am really happy because usually I don't stick with diet programs. And usually I will only last for 1 week or 2. Still have a long way to go but right now, I am really thankful because this coming February 17th is my 4th month here in MFP….. =)
Again, I just want to thank all my MFP friends for supporting me!

Oct 2011 - 225lbs
OCT2012.jpg

Jan 28, 2012- 204.6
JAN2012.jpg

Jan 27, 2012
JAN2012-2.jpg

Replies

• Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    20lbs on four months?! good job!!! I've been here ten months and am at 18! I'm jealous Definiely some big differences in your belly and face. Keep at it! :o)
  • christal0611
    christal0611 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    20lbs on four months?! good job!!! I've been here ten months and am at 18! I'm jealous Definiely some big differences in your belly and face. Keep at it! :o)

Got it =) Thanks!! I am really happy... =0)
  • Hsnopi
    Hsnopi Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Screw what other people have done. You have the balls (please pardon my french) to post pics of yourself here and say "Here Ye! look unto me and see what I have done!"

That is awesome and keep it up! I am happy for you.
  • christal0611
    christal0611 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Screw what other people have done. You have the balls (please pardon my french) to post pics of yourself here and say "Here Ye! look unto me and see what I have done!"

That is awesome and keep it up! I am happy for you.

haha.. Thanks =)
  • MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    is that the same top in both pics? it looks like the same top in both pics? if it is you can tell it is swamping you in the 2nd pic. congratulations.
  • supershiny
    supershiny Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You look so great!! Fantastic job :)
  • Madidou
    Madidou Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thats an amazing difference for only 20lbs girly! Congrats! I wish mine was that huge!

How tall are you? Just wondering?
  • azena5
    azena5 Posts: 10
    Options
    Good for you! Don't ever compare yourself to other people. You worked hard to lose that 20 lbs. I hope in four months time I can say I lost 20 lbs. Whatever you're doing is working, you look great!
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Your hard work is definitely showing!! Kudos :flowerforyou:
  • flisafakto
    flisafakto Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    That's a huge difference! I started around the same time as you, around the same weight as you and I definitely don't see that big a change on myself. You are doing an amazing job! You should definitely be proud of your progress :)
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Wow even with 20lbs gone you look so much healthier too. What type of workouts have you been doing?
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Girl you look amazing!! Congrats :D What have you been doing?
  • brandybea
    brandybea Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow even with 20lbs gone you look so much healthier too. What type of workouts have you been doing?

yes i want to know also lol especially since i've lost 14.4 and i definitely can't notice that much of a change in my belly area...
  • sm0113
    sm0113 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    that looks like way more than 20lbs!
    great job!!
  • lucymay27
    Options
    I Joined MFP yesterday, and have nearly 60lbs to lose-well done on your weight loss so far, its made such a difference to your appearance and yet you'vre done it at such a sensible rate of loss. I want to lose 1.5lb a week if poss and hopefully i'll have dramatic results like you in 4 months time. Taking before photos is such a good idea as sometimes you cant see the change in yourself as the weight comes off.
    Keep up the good work.
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Look at that.. How that top has gotten loose and frilly where it used to fit! That's awesome work hun! Keep it up!
  • LemonDiva
    Options
    great work, great achievement, great smile... and a terrific way to show what you'v really done x x x fabulous encouragement
  • 226Muriel
    226Muriel Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    AWESOME PICS...GOOD IDEA TO USE THE SAME TOP...

FINALLY, CONGRATZ!!!!! CONSISTENCY + COMMITMENT = RESULTS!

ODAT:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!