Updated: OMG!! I DID IT!! 32 months/ 301 lbs. Lost!! Part 2

Options

Replies

• CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I love seeing success stories such as yours! You're a prime example of how weight loss is a possibility for anyone.
  • tnews43
    Options
    Totally amazingly cool!!! What a way to stick to it all those months!You look really great and should be extremely proud of yourself! Congradulations on such a huge accomplishment. It really reminds me that it takes time and I can do it!
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    That's a hell of an achievement, I hope it's given you confidence. If you can do that, you can do anything!
  • anna_love
    Options
    That's so inspirational :') U LOOK GREAT
  • shvits
    shvits Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Wow. really fantastic! What wonderful work you have done.
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great work! Be sure to update again after your skin surgery, and then again after your knee surgery.

YOU ROCK!
  • pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I was close to tears reading your story. I am so happy for you! What an amazing journey. Congratulations!
  • Hsnopi
    Hsnopi Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That is effing fantastic dude!
  • kevinlaz
    Options
    I can just wish you all of the best with your future endeavours, WOW, and here I was struggling to stay motivated. Well si, you have truly inspired me and at the right time. I have hurt my knee on Friday and felt like giving up, but reading what you have endured to achieve this weightloss turns my stumbling blocks to nothing. Keep on going strong!
  • Elyssa_38
    Elyssa_38 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB!!! CONGRATS all your hard work has paid off. True inspiration for those who are still in the works. :happy:
  • TwilaG
    TwilaG Posts: 134
    Options
    So inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!!
  • Linsa
    Linsa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is simply incredible!
  • garza71
    Options
    such an inspirational story, great effort, hope the knees get sorted out soon
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    WOW so amazing!!!! well done!!! :)))
  • jimmie25
    jimmie25 Posts: 266
    Options
    Wow!! That's just awesome!! Congratz!
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You ROCK! That is amazing, I am happy for you.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    so amazing and you should be as proud of yourself as the rest of us are! keep it up!
  • chevvy53
    Options
    you have done amazing andnot opting for surgery shows a lot of the journey is willpower and determinationwell done you I am so happy for you bless you xx!!!:smile:
  • smiles672
    smiles672 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!! you look great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!