Updated: OMG!! I DID IT!! 32 months/ 301 lbs. Lost!! Part 2

Options

Replies

• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post. On the days where another 100 lbs seem like a huge barrier, it is inspiring to read of the success of somebody who had a hurdle even bigger than mine.

I wish you every success in continuing your road to a better you... you are traveling it well.
  • awoutlaw
    Options
    WOW!! Fantastic job! You look like a different person!! Thank you for sharing your story! :flowerforyou:
  • GraceOrr
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!
  • KarenGee1978
    Options
    You look amazing. You should be soooooo proud of yourself. You truly are an inspiration for all of us to keep pushing to get to where we want to be. Keep up the great work.
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Wow! Man!
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Look at you! I'm glad MFP helped with your social fears. You really will have a brand new life. Enjoy!
  • vbhoj74
    vbhoj74 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That's very inspirational! Reading success stories like these helps be be on track, thanks for the post. :)
  • jeephipwr
    Options
    I have been lurking on this forum and website just over a month, losing weight and reading comments. This is my first post and I think it is fitting to have it congratulating such a determined individual as yourself.

You have acomplished alot and I am impressed with your sheer will and determination. Excellent job!

You have definately motivated me to continue to move forward.

Great Job!
  • may18052007
    Options
    Absolutely brilliant-truly inspirational. :happy:
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    WOW!! you are truly an inspiration to us all!! You look fabulous! i can't imagine the dedication and hard road you have travelled.
    this will now be a whole new and different life for you....new opportunities, new doors opening, and the chance to now live life to its fullest! KUDOS TO YOU!!
    Good luck in the final phases of your journey. i wish you nothing but the best in your new life!!!
  • K11702
    Options
    You, my friend, are IMPRESSIVE! What determination and commitment to a better life! Your story and pictures show all of us what can be accomplished with the right mind-set...you should be so very proud of yourself...each of us are in awe ...and wish you continued success on your journey. You have touched many lives and inspired us...Thank you for sharing!!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    shut the front door.

seriously,

you look freaking AWESOME!! congrats on the biggest accomplishment ever. just wow.
  • charlestonchickk
    Options
    Thank you so much for your inspiring words! It was what I needed to hear. I am so impressed! I know I can handle one day at a time. By the way, you look very handsome!!
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    What a total transformation, you have done an incredible job on your weight loss! You look absolutely amazing and should be extremely proud of yourself! WOW
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    :wink: What a big battle you have fought and one , my hat goes off to you ...keep up the good work ...
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME. Well done!
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! :smile:
  • selfstyled
    selfstyled Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Aww your story made my eyes water. Good for you for putting the hard work in. Congrats!!!! Your upper body definition looks fantastic. Best of luck with your knee surgeries. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • Pennywinkle143
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am so glad you joined MFP. I am so thankful you have posted your message and pictures too. Truly you inspire us all.
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    So each day I wake up and I put all the focus on what I can do today to make it as successful as I possibly can and when I lay my head on the pillow at night I know there was nothing more I could have done. When you hit rock bottom (where I was in May of 2009) I literally had a life or death struggle and when I finally choose to live, I had nowhere to go but up, I stopped saying no to everything and started saying yes. From there doors started opening up for me and I made the most of each and every day I had. Baby steps but steps all the same, you just have to keep putting one foot in front of the other…. I wish you all the best on your journey’s and remember to always put yourself first, if you don’t take care of yourself you can’t be there for the ones you love……..

Ed that is SO BEAUTIFULLY PUT!!!!!!!!!! Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to share more of your story.

I especially like what you said because, deep down in my heart, I KNOW I have not done everything I can do. I am still "saying no to everything" - I'm tired, I'm hungry, it's too hard. (I whine too much!)

Yeah it is hard ... but it is not TOO hard, and you are living proof.

Your confidence should be THROUGH THE ROOF because of what you have accomplished. You got your mind in line with what you wanted, you didn't take 'no' for an answer, and you hit what seemed like an impossible goal ONE WEEK EARLY!!

Blessings and best of luck on your upcoming surgeries. YOU DA MAN!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!