Replies

• christal0611
    christal0611 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!

• christal0611
    Options
    Wow even with 20lbs gone you look so much healthier too. What type of workouts have you been doing?

I did 2 rounds of 30 day shred and add Zumba too every now and then when I feel that I can still do more work out in that day and now I'm doing Tiffany Rothe's Workout:smile:
  • christal0611
    Options
    Girl you look amazing!! Congrats :D What have you been doing?

Thanks! I did 2 rounds of 30 day shred, I add zumba whenever I feel I can like I can do more workout in that day. I do walk 2 to 3 times a week but I stopped when it started snowning .. haha. Now I'm doing Tiffany Rothe's workout. and lastlyI do my best not to go over my calorie goal for the day...:smile:
  • christal0611
    Options
    I Joined MFP yesterday, and have nearly 60lbs to lose-well done on your weight loss so far, its made such a difference to your appearance and yet you'vre done it at such a sensible rate of loss. I want to lose 1.5lb a week if poss and hopefully i'll have dramatic results like you in 4 months time. Taking before photos is such a good idea as sometimes you cant see the change in yourself as the weight comes off.
    Keep up the good work.

Welcome to MFP! Yup I still have to lose more lbs... It is true when I look at myself in the mirror. I feel like I still didn't lose anything but if you take a picture and you compare it. you will be shock how much different you look. :smile:
  • christal0611
    Options
    WOW..You have done an amazing job..Had to check to see if thats the same shirt!! Girl excellent!

Thanks! Yup It's the same shirt :smile: You don't really noticed it because in the first picture you can barely see the style of the shirt because it's all stretch out. haha
  • jessicaeocon
    Options
    You look awesome!! I love that you took the picture in the same shirt, because you really CAN see a difference. And please do NOT ever downgrade your weight loss. 20.4 pounds IS a lot. In fact, it's almost 10% of your body weight. You should be proud of it! You definitely worked hard for it!! Keep up the great work!!! :)
  • christal0611
    Options
    Fantastic but what is with the 75 lbs lost in your ticker? Is this another phase with MFP?

Thanks! They have 2 tickers. you can pick lbs lost ticker and lbs to go ticker.:smile:
  • christal0611
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! YOU ARE MY MOTIVATION. =) I AM SOOOO ADDING YOU ON MY FRIEND LIST. IF THATS OK :wink:

thanks! Sure pls free to add me up:smile:
  • christal0611
    Options
    Nice job! You are so beautiful!!

Awwww... Thanks !:smile::wink:
  • whatshewants
    whatshewants Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Damn girl - you look great! Way to go! I can't wait till I get there!!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    looks better with the same clothes, great job
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What a difference!!
  • christal0611
    Options
    i am sooo proud of you girl you are such an inspriration to me thanks for the support you given me and i am so glad to call you my friend keep up the great work. you will get there

Thank you my friend! Thanks for always supporting me. You are Awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Amazing work ! thanks for sharing - posts like yours, with pic's are so inspiring. Keep up the great work!!!!
  • fit4justme
    fit4justme Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • PeekABooGirl
    PeekABooGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!!!!! Congratulations! And look how loose that top is in pic #2!!! You're doing fantastic!!
  • chrislin2011
    chrislin2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Wow! Is that seriously the same shirt?!?! You look like you have lost ALOT more than 20 pounds. I've lost 20 and have seen nowhere near the results. Just shows we are all different... Congrats to you and keep it up.
  • Julie2402
    Options
    wow a huge difference already! congratulations and keep up the great work! x
  • tsjourney
    tsjourney Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I can't believe the difference in the same top! I have lost 26 lbs. so far and wish I had taken pics like that just to see the difference - too chicken!! Congratulations, you are doing great!!!
  • christal0611
    Options
    WOW! Is that the same shirt? Amazing! You look great!!!

Yup! Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!