what is your reward?

Options

Replies

• kscalypso
    kscalypso Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We are going on a sail trip to the BVI's in Feb 2013 with wonderful friends. I want to lose 50 lbs by then!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Im saving for a ferrari!!!! lol. My reward will be a body im not embarassed to say is mine:))
  • kscalypso
    kscalypso Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! 42 lbs! I am proud of you!
  • Churble
    Churble Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Since my goal is to lose 150, I have a tattoo planned for every 50 pounds I lose. It's almost time to get my first one, I'm so excited!
  • bigbeardiver
    bigbeardiver Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    When I first read the title, I was thinking Chinese Buffet! After reading the responses I think you all have great ideas.I'm thinking a nice warm vacation if I ever reach my goal.
  • jenparso
    jenparso Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have a few... When my husband and I first were married and we talked about kids I told him that I wanted a mommy makeover when we were done. I wanted to get a tummy tuck and boobs, but things have changed. I want to work off my own weight instead of going the easy way out, but I still want my boobs done. We had saved the money like crazy because we knew in the future I would want these surgeries, so instead Im getting my boobs done and with the money we would have spent on my tummy tuck we are going on a fun vacation, I would love to go to Hawaii! We are both on this weight loss journey together and we both just started, hopefully we can go soon, but we arent going until we both hit our goal weights :)
  • GammaSigMommy
    Options
    Once i reach 10 lbs, I want to do something special for myself, even though I'm fully sure what that's going to be yet lol. I'm probably going to do a mini shopping spree for myself to buy new clothes. When I hit around 20-25 lbs, which is around the time that I graduate college, I want to take a trip somewhere for a day (me and my boyfriend). We always talked about going to New York, since we live so close to Atlantic City and it's too often that we go there. Once I hit my ultimate goal (55 lbs) I am thinking about doing another shopping spree or another trip. I just want to do something exciting!
  • 2012newbie
    2012newbie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    great job on the bp and getting rid of those antidepressants!! way to go.
  • jereibold
    jereibold Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My first 10 that I lost, I got my Belly pierced, my second 10 pound loss, total of 20 pounds, I bought 3 really cute summer tops:happy:
  • ElizabethKathrynJ
    Options
    I'm saving up my Money and taking myself to Las Vegas for a Star Trek Con. I can only go if I get down to my desired weight<3
  • niciivey
    niciivey Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    When I hit my 50lb goal I am off to Disneyland with my family. Only 10lbs to go (despite what my ticker says)!!!

My best reward is going to come once I get to my goal weight because my husband says that then we can consider a baby #3. Its been a no for now because with my first two kiddos I almost died both times because of complications that could have been mostly because of my weight.

In between 50lbs and my goal weight I am just oing to buy a few new articles of clothing every 20lbs or so.
  • kittyraccoon7
    kittyraccoon7 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I hadn't even thought of a reward until this post! I'm just looking forward to being healthier and smaller and to fit into my old clothes again... Thinking about it though...

I have a total of (about) 100lbs to lose... I'll do this in 20lb increments:

1st 20lbs lost: a couple new shirts and a couple pairs of pants
    2nd 20lbs lost: a theme park trip with my son and boyfriend
    3rd 20lbs lost: more new clothes
    4th 20lbs lost: a new car (hopefully I can afford one by then!)
    5th 20lbs lost: new clothes and maybe breast implants! I've already shrunk half a cup size :(
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Im pretty much doing the same as you, putting away $100 for every 10kg I lose, then at the end I'll go spend it all on new clothes :)
  • pcousins13Patricia
    Options
    This is a GREAT idea! Perhaps I can convince my hubby to give me a certain amount per pound! Hmmm....
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    Since I hit my goal last year, here is what I got:

Tons of new clothes
    Tall boots, could never wear these before b/c my calves were to big
    My big one, for reaching my goal was during my annual WDW trip I was staying 11 days at a deluxe resort (Boardwalk Inn) instead of my usual 9 days at a value. It was AWESOME! :)

Of course my husband realized now I will never stay at a value at Disney World again. Yes, I am totally spoiled!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose the weight by November (50 lbs) I'm turning 39 this year....once I keep it off for a year and I turn 40 (2013) I want to go to Vegas....so that is going to be my reward....having my 40th in Vegas baby!!!!
  • EmilyB589
    EmilyB589 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    When I've reached my goal weight I want to get laser hair removal - I don't want to have to worry about shaving my legs once I'm able to wear dresses and skirts (and bikinis)

Will have to have a think about mini-goals.
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I am going to buy a new wardrobe when I reach my goal, and I am going to get myself some plastic surgery after 1 year of maintaining my goal weight... I love myself and I love the way God made me but there are somethings I feel need to be changed.
  • diananut
    Options
    When I reach my goal, (hopefully by July 1st) I am rewarding myself with a tattoo. Something with my sons' names and birthdates incorporated into it.
  • zincalloy
    Options
    My reward will be to see my 3 kids grow up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!