Updated: OMG!! I DID IT!! 32 months/ 301 lbs. Lost!! Part 2

Options

Replies

• myguppy
    Options
    Wow! Truly amazing job!! Good for you!!!!
  • CarrieS98
    Options
    GREAT job!!! You are an inspiration and make me feel like this is really possible for me to do. : )
  • HeatherHS
    HeatherHS Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration - well done and here's to the start of your new life :happy:

14751389.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • polar135
    polar135 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrads on find your self and being healthy!
  • speedycakes
    speedycakes Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing! Your hard work is really payed off. :D
  • 1lowcarbgirl
    Options
    You are an inspiration. So glad you never gave up!!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    You will probably lose a lot just from the skin surgery alone! You are the biggest inspiration I have seen by far on this website!
  • MarionFitter
    MarionFitter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fantastic achievement and incredibly inspiring :happy: !
  • mbilling
    mbilling Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You will probably lose a lot just from the skin surgery alone! You are the biggest inspiration I have seen by far on this website!

I agree, you just blow me away!
  • debtfre12
    Options
    Oh Wow!!! You are INCREDIBLE!!! What a loss!!!! High five!
  • brearune
    Options
    WOW!!! You are a major inspiration for us all, thank you for sharing this with us!!!
  • mjanemorgan
    mjanemorgan Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    amazing! congratulations on doing so well! the pics are great, we can really see just how much hard work went into it! you're story is really inspiring and will help a lot of people, thankyou for sharing it :happy:
  • Thechiplover
    Options
    Your and inspiration to us all, I to have knee trouble, torn ACL (like you) and 3 operations later im still no further forward, I would always put the fact that couldnt lose weight was because i couldnt run (much) because of my knee but you have shown to me that this can be done...

Congrats on your goal
  • butterflykoffee
    butterflykoffee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!! What an inspiration to us all! Congrats on hitting the 300 mark and good luck with your future surgeries. I have a brother who is as big as you were; wish I could get him to see this and also be inspired. You are living proof that it can be done! May God continue to bless you in your new and exciting future!
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. That's twice my bodyweight that you have lost.

YOU are the one of the reasons so many people here gain the confidence to up the ante and give this a real go.

Even though I have never been in your position you inspire those of us to better ourselves and achieve more than what we are achieving now.

Not only have you improved your lifestyle and SIGNIFICANTLY increased the number of days you have on this earth, you have pushed probably thousands of others to inspiration by your story
  • lilchicksta94
    lilchicksta94 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I read your last thread and Ill say it again - you are amazing! My dr suggested surgery and i told him the same thing. Its in my head, that needs to be fixed for me to live a healthy lifestyle :smile: So happy for you!
  • kimberlyrshan
    kimberlyrshan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    BEYOND AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mikki3
    mikki3 Posts: 63
    Options
    Wow. You are truly an inspiration to us all. Congratulations!
  • mrstotal180
    mrstotal180 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You Rock! Thanks for sharing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!