Updated: OMG!! I DID IT!! 32 months/ 301 lbs. Lost!! Part 2

Options

Replies

• finabella
    Options
    You are a wonderful inspiration to me. I wish you all the best for all your surgeries and am so happy for you to have reached such an amazing goal
  • Jfiddler79
    Jfiddler79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are an inspiration for all of us!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I love that you included so many pictures. I can almost see you as a motivational workshop facilitator. Your style of sharing your journey was nice and I so appreciate you taking the time to do so. Congrats on such a committed and successful journey.
  • dollymixsix
    Options
    You are superman.
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    What an awesome transformation! Thank you for sharing something so incredibly personal and inspiring at the same time! :)
  • marissa477
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. Feel free to friend me.
  • mlbazemore
    mlbazemore Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You rock!
  • amm703
    amm703 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic and a hell of an inspiration
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    YOU kick *kitten*! Way to go!! Major congrats on your inspiring accomplishment!! :smile:
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you that you made it so far, your strength and determination is inspiring, Thank you so much for sharing your story.
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an inspiration you are. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing. Congrats to you!!!
  • Sparren
    Sparren Posts: 106
    Options
    You are amazing. I read your story, but it wasn't until I looked at the pictures of your journey that I had tears in my eyes. You should be proud - you are an amazing person!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Sir, you are a hero. Not only for the amazing loss but for your spirit and attitude. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • NHisMage
    Options
    That is absolutely FANTASTIC! You are such an inspiration to us all! :-)
  • Missjilly1025
    Missjilly1025 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are incredible!
  • caseydimples
    caseydimples Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Woah! What an amazing loss. Congrats to you!
  • ksyrnyk
    ksyrnyk Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    OMG you certainly did do it, and with great dedication! and perserverance. Your story is tremendous, and so are you. Thank you so much for sharing! I wish you all the best, you are doing a fantastic job, and deserve a brand new lease on life!
  • macylane4
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I'm almost to my half way point, and feel like the goal weight will never be reached!!! It's stories like yours that keep my head up, and know I'll do it!!!
  • claw32
    Options
    Wow... Absolutely amazing. You are a true inspiration to what hard work and dedication can do for a person. Best wishes on your knees etc... Hope that gets sorted out for you soon... Keep us posted!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!