what is your reward?

Options

Replies

• halpinj1
    halpinj1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    A Lilly-Pulitzer dress and a tour of Europe, with particular attention to England. :)
  • Kendrawinn
    Options
    I am going on a vacation to the Caribbean and I have been putting $5 away per lb I lose for a new wardrobe as well so that I can have a shopping spree. Both of these will be firsts for me, so I am very excited about these.

Good Idea!! Might have to steal the $5 a lb treat for myself.
  • cotso
    cotso Posts: 86
    Options
    I'm gonna buy 5-6 new tailored suits when I reach my goal!
  • longbottomleaf
    longbottomleaf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My reward when I ultimately lose the 150lbs is a Volvo C30. I've always loved volvos and I need a new car, so it's a great way to get the car I want and look good in it :)

Although, I have to say, I really like the idea of a bead for each 10 pounds...I have a chamilia bracelet and maybe I'll do that too. A girl can never have enough jewelry :))))
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I was going to make it a me day. I was going to get a message, hair done, and a new outfit. Then, I was going to enjoy a healthy lunch and a glass of wine :D
  • 4wheelinchick
    4wheelinchick Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Everyone's rewards for hitting their goals are so awesome! I've thought about this a little bit, and decieded......
    I started my journey to be healthy at 247.6 When I reach......

220- I want to get a pedi (I will have lost more than 10% of my body weight and went from being severly obese to regular obese. Lol. I know that sounds funny.)

205- I should hit this goal around my 30th birthday in May and my hair should be long enough to chop off and donate (it's on my bucket list :-). ) I want to reward myself with a makeover and a couple new outfits. :-)

185 - My hubby and I will be married for 5 years next year. When I get to my goal weight and mantain it, I want us to renew our vowels in Gatlinburg. This time around I wanna feel gorgeous and be healthier. Then I want us to take the honeymoon that we didn't get to take when we got married. (I will also be in the "overweight" category. If I get smaller than this, that's okay, too! :-) ).

I wish everyone the best of luck! MFP and ya'll are so encouraging and motivational! Ya'll rock! :-)
  • Symphony6
    Symphony6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    First 10 lbs lost resulted in a new body fat analyzer scale :)

The next reward is at 35lbs lost, and I am buying myself a new laptop.

At 70lbs lost, I buy my Canon Rebel camera.

At goal, I'm getting my first tattoo on my back from shoulder to shoulder. My goal pics will be of me showing it off!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I will be at goal by my 33rd b-day. My rewards are a naked photo shoot by my sister and also a friend of mine will be painting me- naked. Once I get to goal I will be obsessed with my nakedness, I assume haha.
  • jennyafur
    jennyafur Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    =
  • jennyafur
    jennyafur Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal, im having a tatoo. Im thinking of inking a phoenix to symbolize my rebirth - of reclaiming my life =):wink:
    I have this on my ribs, love it!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I started out by planning to add charms to a charm bracelet for each 10 kg lost.
    But, now I'm almost there, I don't feel the need to spend the $$ on that - I've had to buy new clothes and bras along the way and the things I'm chosing to spoil myself with now are new running shoes, a cute running skirt, another cute running skirt (soon!) etc.

Really though the best thing has been the small non-material things along the way - like sitting down in an aeroplane seat and wondering why they made all the seats bigger!, being able to buy size 12 (US 8) clothes and feeling good in them, and the ongoing support and congratulations from my husband and friends and family.
  • JayneTraub
    JayneTraub Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I was thinking that for my reward, other than losing weight and feeling great, I will set aside 10$ per pound lost.
    When I will reach my first goal, not be obese by BMI standard, around 185 lbs, I will most likely need new bras and jeans.
    This money reward will be a great way to spend it.

What is your reward on this journey?

Cat

Thank you for such a great idea! I had thought of other things I could do such a new pair of jeans when I had lost 10 kilos but $10 per llb makes so much sense to me. Not only an incentive but I won't feel guilty spending the money on clothes for myself when I hit goal. It has also been interesting to read everyone else's goals too :happy:

Jayne
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    hmmm

1. my first bikini
    2. I'll probably spend tons at pinup girl clothing
    3. Maybe a photoshoot
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I have mini-rewards every 5 pounds. :)
    160 lbs: Nail Polish
    155 lbs: Weight Loss Notebook
    150 lbs: New jeans
    145 lbs: Dye hair
    140 lbs: Leave-In Conditioner
    135 lbs: New Charm Bracelet (+1 Charm)
    130 lbs: New Bikini
    125 lbs: New Piercing (Rook)
    120 lbs: New Handbag
    115 lbs: New Wardrobe

I have these set in certain places for reasons. For example, I really, really need new jeans, so I set new jeans to 5 more pounds lost. I really need to touch up my hair, because I have a formal reception I have to go to, so I set it sooner than later. Summer comes early here, and I'll need a new bathing suit to fit my new body, so I'll need to get a new one soon!
  • paignt
    paignt Posts: 15
    Options
    New wardrobe and new hair. I plan to turn myself into a new and fresh person when I hit my goal. :D
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Everyone's rewards for hitting their goals are so awesome! I've thought about this a little bit, and decieded......
    I started my journey to be healthy at 247.6 When I reach......

220- I want to get a pedi (I will have lost more than 10% of my body weight and went from being severly obese to regular obese. Lol. I know that sounds funny.)

205- I should hit this goal around my 30th birthday in May and my hair should be long enough to chop off and donate (it's on my bucket list :-). ) I want to reward myself with a makeover and a couple new outfits. :-)

185 - My hubby and I will be married for 5 years next year. When I get to my goal weight and mantain it, I want us to renew our vowels in Gatlinburg. This time around I wanna feel gorgeous and be healthier. Then I want us to take the honeymoon that we didn't get to take when we got married. (I will also be in the "overweight" category. If I get smaller than this, that's okay, too! :-) ).

I wish everyone the best of luck! MFP and ya'll are so encouraging and motivational! Ya'll rock! :-)

You mean renew your VOWS? :laugh: :smile:
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    A holiday where I can have some gr8 holiday photos taken of me looking fabulas
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    My reward will be a Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18-55mm IS II Kit! I need that in my life. The way least expensive thing would be a new wardrobe!
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I guess I have just the one reward planned...

When I reach my goal weight, I'm going to get a really small tattoo on my shoulder or ankle. I'm thinking bird, dragonfly <3 or fairy. Something with wings to signify that I'm finally rid of my burden!
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    When I reached 80 lbs I got a treadmill, now that I am at 100 I hope hubby gets me a spin bike!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!