Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

what is your reward?

Replies

• I'm getting a tattoo similar to this one! One star for every 5 pounds lost! I would also like a new hairstyle/color. I really like this one!

kakxgy.jpg

r042hg.png
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    when i reach goal and maintain it for 6 months, i will have the number of pounds lost tattooed on me. either my finger or behind my ear.

im stealing someone elses idea about the pandora charms! 1 for each stone i think sounds good, and i will choose the glass ones i think.

when i reach my goal i will of course be going out and buying a whole new wardrobe, and i may take up horse riding again.
  • Mo_babee
    Mo_babee Posts: 80 Member
    My husband and I have put side 500 dollars (about $10 a lb) in a special account for me to spend on a new wardrobe once I reach my goal weight. Its there just waiting on me...just like my healthy weight. Lol
  • ItsTiffanyFTW
    ItsTiffanyFTW Posts: 72 Member
    There's a local pinup photography studio here and they do hair and make-up and everything. I really want to get a pinup shoot done when I get my goal. :)
  • LOVE the pandora bracelet and tattoo ideas, definitely getting the wheels turning!

I've always wanted to learn to snowboard, so when I get down to goal (by winter this year), I'm going to do that and buy a really girly board. At this weight, it looks like I'd need a mens board, and that is just not going to cut it. A really pink board, and an awesome outfit, and lessons so I don't look too silly :glasses:
  • tsornoza
    tsornoza Posts: 68 Member
    I started my journey 3 weeks ago. Once I reach my first 10lbs, I want to get my hair done. I think every 10, I will treat myself to something new. when I reach my ultimate goal, 35lbs, i will treat myself to day at the spa.
  • tsornoza
    tsornoza Posts: 68 Member
    Since I hit my goal last year, here is what I got:

Tons of new clothes
    Tall boots, could never wear these before b/c my calves were to big
    My big one, for reaching my goal was during my annual WDW trip I was staying 11 days at a deluxe resort (Boardwalk Inn) instead of my usual 9 days at a value. It was AWESOME! :)

Of course my husband realized now I will never stay at a value at Disney World again. Yes, I am totally spoiled!

love WDW. congrats. I will be going summer 2013. I can't wait. I will be able to go and walk walk walk w/o the excess weight.
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    When I drop into Onederland (another 27 lbs) I will go get my cartiladge pierced. Something I've wanted for a long time, but have never been able to justify spending the money on since I'm in college and it's not a necessity.

Once I hit my final goal weight, I'm going to go get my first tattoo. I want it on my ribs, something private for me. Every day I look in the mirror, I want to be reminded of where I came from and remind myself I don't want to go back there. I'm still deciding on design, but I want to incorporate the phrase "no reserves, no retreats, no regrets" into it.
  • I love pedicures, so I'm one of those who wants one for every 10lbs lost. :P

Obviously when I reach maintenance, getting an entirely new wardrobe is going to be a BLAST. I want a little black dress, I've never had one. When I was at a healthy weight in high school, I was still super self conscious and never actually got to be comfortable wearing the clothes I enjoyed, so I'm hoping I can have more fun with clothes, this time around.
    Also, one I reach that final goal, I want a specific tattoo. I could get it now but it'll be meant to symbolize the hardships of being overweight. It's going to be a fat fairy (about the size of a shot glass) and I haven't decided where I want to put her, yet.
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    ooh there's some really good ideas here!
    I've always wanted to do a budoir photo shoot for hubby, so that's definately one for the goal reached!
    I'm also a sucker for the new wardrobe! lol
    would love 2 new tattoo's maybe somewhere along the way, one at half way, one a 3/4 mark?
    Along the way (mayber 10lbs) I'll definately do some shoes, pedicure, massage, etc.
  • Once I hit the goal, I'm either getting a Nook or a tattoo. Or maybe both, haha! I've had the tattoo planned for a while ("I promise." written in typewriter font on the inside of my right wrist), so if I make it a goal reward, maybe I'll get there faster!
  • When I reach a healthy weight my reward will be a baby! Then back to get my body back down :laugh:
  • Scuba Lessons!
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    My reward is when I hit my goal fitness level (weight AND tone) is my new tattoo down my left ribcage! Hoping for April!!
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    170: New Shoes
    160-150: New clothes, new hair do.
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    I am going to get a tattoo down my side on my ribs. And actually show it to people :)
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Awesome tattoo.
    I'm getting a tattoo similar to this one! One star for every 5 pounds lost! I would also like a new hairstyle/color. I really like this one!

kakxgy.jpg

r042hg.png
  • snugglesworthjr
    snugglesworthjr Posts: 176 Member
    professional photoshoot!
  • hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    I want to do a 40s style black and white photo for my hubby to put on his desk in his office. When I hit 20lbs. lost, I'm going to get my hair cut and colored and if it's near April, I am going to get a blue streak put in it for Autism Awareness..my 3 year old son is autistic. My goal is to build up enough stamina in running to run in the Autism Society of NC run in October for my son. I do want to get new clothes and will eventually have to but I can't think of anything else....
  • For right now, I am rewarding myself with little treats/maintenance things...like Essie nail polish, or getting my brows waxed, etc Eventually...I want a whole new wardrobe, shoes, the works. I have also thought about a celebratory cruise, etc :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!