what tattoos have you got? =)

Options

Replies

• plt55
    plt55 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I would love to put mine on I have a new one on my back especially if u are a West Virginia Fan please tell me how to post a picture
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I really need to get pics up but
    first one - a lotus with 01-01-05 under it - which is my nieces birthday, and i just love lotus'
    Second one - a fairy on my back - no particular reason for it.
    third - hand prints on my left and right forearms my nices first name under one hand print and her second name under the other
    fourth - my feet - together they say "Some days just look better upside down." which is a quote that was on a pendant I got from my grandmother when I was severely depressed.
    fifth - my collar bone - a sea turtle smoking a cigarette and wearing a top hat on - the money for this one went to the turtle and sea bird rescue after the huge oil spill a couple of years ago.
    my latest - is my upper left arm - a sezig zombie librarian pin-up girl with the words "Pretty Piece of Flesh" under it... and I got that because I love zombies, pin-up girls and books .. and Pretty Piece of Flesh is one of my favorite songs and I have no idea why.
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    I got a ton so uploading individually might take some time... on my avatar photo it shows the phillipines stars and sun, along with the ancient filipino scrypt baybayin saying strength, honor, and family...
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    want one cant decide what or where to put it.. maybe as a goal thing I will finally get one... so many beautiful ones and ideas here..
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    And I forgot you can also see my right arm that has a tribal Libra sign, a death of superman logo, and my son Lorenzo's name in baybayin as well.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I have lots, not sure if I have pics of them all:

my newest one I got a few months ago, on my chest, its a Latin illustration from the 1800s of a moth with the word noctua above it:
    42094_2800.jpg

The word "Faerie" on the side of my left wrist....(My grams gave me this nickname when I was young, and it has always stuck with me....most people call me that or Fae)
    42094_1811.jpg

Another Latin illustration from the 1800s, this one of the honey bee, with the words "Apis Mellifera" below it, which means Honey Bee in Latin..(I am a beekeeper so I have lots of bee tats)...also, below that on my inner arm I have a vintage pic of another Honey Bee and a dogwood flower....(kinda in remembrance of my grams, she loved dogwoods)
    42094_7981.jpg

You can't see it that well but on my left arm, I have Anne Sextons last line of her "Suicide Note", which wraps around my arm, and then from my shoulder going around to the back of my shoulder blade is a vintage pic of a yellow decaying rose:
    42094_7544.jpg

I also have two nautical stars on each collar bone, some scroll work on my right wrist, and of course, Faerie wings on my back....

Will be going soon to get a steampunk Blue bird, I can't wait!!!

Love your choices
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I have two, both foolishly done when I was 17. A heart on my back and a sun on my lower leg. I'd love to get my son's name somewhere.
  • LilJenn510
    LilJenn510 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have 3, but my favorite is the sleeve... The Guardian Angel!

HOW DO YOU UPLOAD A PHOTO ON HERE?!?! I have it saved on Photobucket, but I don't know how to link it!?!
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    My last, rest are on my profile. CBA linking them all

This was straight after it was done so looks a bit red

IMAG0254.jpg
  • satoshieyes
    Options
    Got one on my chest from when I used to fight... (not legal fighting) its on my chest five marks representing the five things one fights for.. Power, money, love, freedom and ourselves
    It also represents the four elements
    Fire, wind, earth and water.. As well as a final one meaning death
  • crissimoyer
    Options
    I have 2...a Frog on my left shoulder and 3 nautical stars on the back of my right leg that start just above the ankle. Each star is supposed to be for the half-marathons I ran, but I have only ran 2...got burned out with training last year, but had already gotten the tattoo. Guess I need to do another one ;)
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    This has been my work in progress since I was 19.

1310490990.jpg

Later this month I am getting a bicycle tattoo on my thigh.
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    photo1.jpg My three brothers first initials on my left wrist

photo.jpg Heart on my hip - my first

13456612_4665.jpg "Imperfection is Beauty" on my left rib
  • 1981simm
    1981simm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Super man sign on my calf and a nautical star with tribal across my back
  • michellelynne474
    michellelynne474 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have 3 but am not quite sure how to post pics... My first was a turtle riding a wave(I love turtles), second a faerie with butterfly wings on a stack of books with my Meme's middle name on one of the books and a Rose (Meme's middle name). My Meme passed away last Christmas.... My third is the kanji symbols for survivor, unbreakable and inner strength!! I will be getting my fourth on Feb 24th which has no meaning at all since all the other do. I also got all of the previous tattoos in 2011 :-) And totally addicted!!!!!!
  • JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I can't post pictures????
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    No pics but I have my Leo zodiac on my left foot, a tree frog on the back of my neck and a celtic cross on my right ankle. For every 10lbs I lose i am getting a new one and it looks like i will be getting a new one this week sometime! It will be something with my kids initials incorporated. Or a bracelet. :)
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    bump
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I decided to finally take the plunge for my 40th birthday. Something I had always wanted to do but the funds were always earmarked for one of the kids or the house.
    I love roses so have a beautiful bunch with my husbands name below it . . . he IS a keeper. I put it over my heart. Im planning my next one now as well, maybe one more after that.