what tattoos have you got? =)

Options

Replies

• plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Don't have pictures

But I have an infinity skeleton key (antique key that opens all doors) on the right side of my head behind my ear. Right side for creativity, Infinty sign to represent my sub conscious goes on forever, and a key to open all doors of my imagination. I planned that one since I was 14, it was my 1st tat<3

I have the scientific catalouge number for the Lemon Slice Nebula: IC 3568 with a hollow star on my left ankle. It was an impulse tattoo, but I love it haha. I'm a physics and astronomy nerd so it fits me perfect. The Lemon Slice Nebula is also the most adorble thing in space. :3

Third tattoo is an image by the artist Bei Badgirl on my right foot. Two anime looking girls in undies sharing cupckes. hehee ;D

Fourth Tattoo is another imagae from Bei Badgirl on my left foot. Another anime girl in undies holding a kitten. Meooow!

The next tattoo I'm planning is a back piece drawn in traditional Japanese style. It will be a jasmine vine going up my spine with the seven chakras of enlightenment. The seventh chakra will be a fractal lotus?? (only to describe that lol) that is rainbow with the symbol in white with the words "Silentium Universi" going around it.

I can't get that one for a couple of years (money reasons) but I'll probably be getting plenty in the mean time. I'm addicted to the feeling >.<
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i have three:

1) treble clef on the inside of my right ankle
    2) yin yang on the back of my left shoulder

^both in black

and 3)
    8451817_7835.jpg
    on my lower back to celebrate my sobriety: 4.5 years and counting, one day at a time!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    tattoofh.png[img][/img]
  • MsTaurus30
    Options
    I have a tattoo that says sexy black with a rose :)
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I have a dragonfly on my shoulder blade and a stone cross with a red rose wrapped around it with my best friends name,date of birth and death on it... she commited suicide 10 years ago this month.
    I'm gearing up for a few more... my whole right leg... fancy vine with my families astrological flowers on it... my pisces sign and a horse.... and prob more! Don't have pics of them that I can post right now...
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I have:

1. Half sleeve with portrait of Elvis (fat glittery Vegas Elvis) with an old school microphone with angel wings
    2. A dagger from wrist to elbow on the underside of my forearm
    3. An Orchid (they were my grandma's favorite) and TCB with a lightning bolt on the inside of my forearm
    4. A skull with a pink bow behind my left ear
    5. A diamond, a pink martini and a crown behind my right ear
    6. An Aries symbol on my ankle
    7. A full back piece with Tikal (Mayan temple in Guatemala) and two Quetzals (national bird of Guatemala)
    8. A sacred heart with angel wings in the small of my back
    9. A heart with flowers and a banner that says Mama on the left side of my chest and a heart with a banner cross bones and red spider webs that says Papa on the right side of my chest
    10. An ugly but adorable birdie on my side that I call Little Evil

and not a single picture of any of them. LOL
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I have a rtoon lion wih Leo above and 8485 below on my left side of my back, I have a Superman symbol on my left calf, Wild Bill over my heart for my grandpa, the Leo symbol with two flowers on the back of my neck and a turtle across the top of my right foot.

My next few ideas were a pin up on my ribcage, 26.2 on the inside of my left ankle as soon as I finish my first marathon, still considering Hermes wings, my child(ren)s names on my shoulder blade eventually. I have a bunch more ideas but these are going to the next few over the next 5yrs.
  • lillystargazer
    Options
    I have a peace sign on my left wrist, I got it in 2010. I have a picture, but it's a horribly done tattoo and it's embarrassing. My reward to myself when I lose 100 pounds is going to be to get it fixed and to get the word "imagine" under or above it! I can't wait for that.
  • MsRoxyPepper
    MsRoxyPepper Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    purple butterfly for my sister-in-law

7d76.jpg
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    ive got 4 (sorry no pics)

i have one on my foot which is a rose and covers most of the front of my foot up my ankle
    then i have a blue bow on my left wrist with one sons name written below it
    number 3 is a lilly on the bottom of my back with my other sons name below it

my fav one has gotta be the one on my ribcage on my right side i have praying hands with a halo in memory of my beautiful nanna
  • Katy8967
    Katy8967 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    5289_112650323122_513798122_2366856_3241240_n.jpg

hope that worked... this was my first ever tattoo done in a single 5 hour stint on my birthday. i took in a photo and the girl free handed it onto my back adding her own flair. I absolutely love it!!

For my next one im getting a decorative dove on the inside of my wrist for my little boy Jonah.

Id also like a quote on my thigh but havnt narowed them down yet :)
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    No photos, but I have a blue feather on the inside of my right wrist.
    On the outer part of my left ankle, I have a mosquito. I got it done in Alaska, as a souvenir of my vacation up there.
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Erin056.jpg

Butterfly on my foot... 1st one. Got it after my divorce. Signifies me being "Free as a Butterfly". :)

Erin055.png

Butterfly on my upper back.

I still want more... it's so addicting!
  • KellyAFraley
    Options
    This is a great thread!! I LOVE tattoos! I only have one right now, but def want more.
    I'll have to get my husband to take a picture of it so I can share. But it is an eye, with
    whips of red hair around it on the back of my neck. I got it during my divorce because
    multiple people "friends" knew he was being unfaithful but never told me. So now I can
    in a way 'watch my own back.' Now I am with a wonderful man who I trust entirely. :)

I would LOVE a (high) shoulder piece that wraps around and down my back, arm, and
    slightly onto my chest/front of shoulder. I just do not know what it would be yet.

I would also like to get an Italian Greyhound silhouette for my 2 girls. I also love owls
    and have come across a number of really great images that I would like to use.
  • Swampstar
    Swampstar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Don't know how to add photos but they're all on my profile!
  • JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    ?set=a.1218524793812.2029551.1549663280&type=3&l=0d5506c701 This is my favorite but I have 8 total!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    i have two so far.. one on my left boob.. a strawberry with a bite out of it juice dripping down to a tongue with a ring in it.. and the second is on my back right shoulder in the breast cancer ribbon the word Faith.... I will be getting more..
  • katismiles
    katismiles Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    When I get to my goal weight I'm getting my first tattoo of a faerie on my hip. I can't wait because tattoos are so pretty. :)
  • pethead30
    pethead30 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can't post photos for some reason :-(
  • Bigwrick
    Options
    I have 3. Got my first one at the age of 48 following a bout of cancer. It is a radiant sun with a very stoic face. The second came after a struggle more personal. It is a tribal moon with 3 orbs - it represents my wife and kids. The third is a celtic cross with a green shamrock in the center and a banner that reads "Naught Without Labor" - this basically sums up my life. I have pics on my page.