Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options

Replies

• TaraHolloway_
    TaraHolloway_ Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I received my copy today!! Day 1 of my 90-day body revolution starts tomorrow! Please friend me if you are starting this program - after previewing it tonite I will need all the support I can get ;-)
  • Ceridwenification
    Options
    Just ordered my copy! I have been trying to be consistent with running and weight lifting, but I still have those trouble zones. Belly and arm fat, I'm really hoping this works as well as the commercial showed. I have Never had a flat belly and its something I'm really looking forward too! 7-10 business days is not fast enough! Too bad there is no express shipping.
  • MissSpuggz
    MissSpuggz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Will this and the kickboxing DVD be available outside the US? Can't find anything about pre-ordering them over here.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I am gonna try and order it before the end of the month so I can start it before March!!! Love her workouts! Only 30 minutes a day sure can't have an excuse not to workout!!!
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I received my copy today!! Day 1 of my 90-day body revolution starts tomorrow! Please friend me if you are starting this program - after previewing it tonite I will need all the support I can get ;-)

Let me know how your first day goes.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Will this and the kickboxing DVD be available outside the US? Can't find anything about pre-ordering them over here.

The kickboxing one is available for pre-order on Amazon.com so I guess it depends on if Amazon delivers to your country. Plus I'm sure it will show up on ebay shortly after being released, so you might be able to find an ebay seller that ships to you if you can't find it on the shelves in your area.

All you amazing peeps that are going to do BR - PLEASE take before/during/after pics and measurements so I can oogle over your results! :-)
  • saricrouch7
    Options
    I ordered my copy yesterday. Cannot wait! How long did it take you to get it in the mail?

I figure if anyone can busy my *kitten* into wedding shape it is her. :smile:
  • friscoeohno
    Options
    I ordered my copy yesterday. Cannot wait! How long did it take you to get it in the mail?

I figure if anyone can busy my *kitten* into wedding shape it is her. :smile:

I am in the same wedding shape boat! :D
  • TaraHolloway_
    TaraHolloway_ Posts: 48 Member
    Options

Wow! What an amazing program. 2 days in and I'm feeling it! It took me 7 days to get it from the day I ordered it. Highly recommend it. True Jillian style!!!
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options

Wow! What an amazing program. 2 days in and I'm feeling it! It took me 7 days to get it from the day I ordered it. Highly recommend it. True Jillian style!!!

That's AWESOME! I'm hoping I get mine this week or early next.

Keep up the great work! I will let you know when mine arrives.
  • CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    huby says he will let me order it in a few weeks...it looks awesome...i did p90x...and tried her kettleball video...i thought after that it would be too easy...nope she is harder then tony...i was so sore...i love that br is only 30 minutes...her dvds burn around the same as tony did in an hour but hers take half tha time.
  • friscoeohno
    Options
    huby says he will let me order it in a few weeks...it looks awesome...i did p90x...and tried her kettleball video...i thought after that it would be too easy...nope she is harder then tony...i was so sore...i love that br is only 30 minutes...her dvds burn around the same as tony did in an hour but hers take half tha time.

Zomg, the turkish getups in the kettlebell workout KILL ME. DEAD. ON THE GROUND. RAG DOLL STYLE.
  • TexasGirl92
    TexasGirl92 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Ok it got here today. I'm ready to give it a go tomorrow morning :) I might be doing in on a weird schedule because I'm also training 3 days a week for a half marathon the first weekend in March.
  • RaeGrygier
    RaeGrygier Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Just wanted to let you know that I started Body Revolution on Monday. I timed both Workout 1 and Workout 2 and Workout 1 was 31.5 minutes and Workout 2 ended up being about 37 minutes. That is including the warm ups and cool downs. I love all workouts Jillian and had to get this. I am in shape and Workouts 1 and 2 are easier for me, but I know that Workout 3 will be a lot harder. She says that Workouts 1 and 2 are low impact and are so you get used to good form and things like that. But I'm following the schedule to a T so I am doing Workouts 1 and 2. Tomorrow is Cardio and I can't wait!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Just wanted to let you know that I started Body Revolution on Monday. I timed both Workout 1 and Workout 2 and Workout 1 was 31.5 minutes and Workout 2 ended up being about 37 minutes. That is including the warm ups and cool downs. I love all workouts Jillian and had to get this. I am in shape and Workouts 1 and 2 are easier for me, but I know that Workout 3 will be a lot harder. She says that Workouts 1 and 2 are low impact and are so you get used to good form and things like that. But I'm following the schedule to a T so I am doing Workouts 1 and 2. Tomorrow is Cardio and I can't wait!

Awesome, keep us updated!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Putting in my order today!! I have a Great Pal that started it yesterday and LOVE it already!! I am excited to do the program!! :heart: Jillian....
  • neylonas
    neylonas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started today- seems like it will be a pretty awesome program!
  • RaeGrygier
    RaeGrygier Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will keep you posted on things!

This morning I did Cardio 1 for the first time. It was good! My heart was pounding and I was sweating!

Cardio 1 has no warm up, you just get right to it. It has 1 circuit that has 8 cardio moves that you do for 1 minute each. You do the circuit 3 times for a total of about 24 minutes straight cardio. Then you do a cool down and stretch. The workout is about 27 minutes total.

Also, for those of you wondering the layout of the Workouts. I've only done Workouts 1 and 2, but they were both set up like this:
    Warm Up
    Circuit 1 (4 moves, cardio burst, repeat the 4 moves)
    Circuit 2 (4 moves, cardio burst, repeat the 4 moves)
    Circuit 3 (4 moves, cardio burst, repeat the 4 moves)
    Circuit 4 (4 moves, cardio burst, repeat the 4 moves)
    Cool Down

I have all of Jillian's workouts and love her and the videos. I've had great success with them. And I really like the layout for the workouts in Body Revolution.

Also this is what the Body Revolution workout schedule is like. It's 12 weeks. You workout 6 days a week with Sunday off.
    Phase 1:
    Week 1: M: Workout 1 T: Workout 2 W: Cardio 1 Th: Workout 1 F: Workout 2 S: Cardio 1 S: REST
    Week 2: Same as Week 1.
    Week 3: M: Workout 3 T: Workout 4 W: Cardio 1 Th: Workout 3 F: Workout 4 S: Cadio 1 S: REST
    Week 4: Same as Week 3.
    Phase 2:
    Week 5: M: Workout 5 T: Workout 6 W: Cardio 2 Th: Workout 5 F: Workout 6 S: Cardio 2 S: REST
    Week 6: Same as Week 5.
    Week 7: M: Workout 7 T: Workout 8 W: Cardio 2 Th: Workout 7 F: Workout 8 S: Cadio 2 S: REST
    Week 8: Same as Week 7.
    Phase 3:
    Week 9: M: Workout 9 T: Workout 10 W: Cardio 3 Th: Workout 9 F: Workout 10 S: Cardio 3 S: REST
    Week 10: Same as Week 9.
    Week 11: M: Workout 11 T: Workout 12 W: Cardio 3 Th: Workout 11 F: Workout 12 S: Cadio 3 S: REST
    Week 12: Same as Week 11.

The workouts will get progressively harder.

Let me know if you have any questions and I will try to answer them.
  • nikki722
    nikki722 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this update!! makes me more excited to get started. i ordered on Sunday night. hoping to have it to start on Monday! fingers crossed!
    I will keep you posted on things!

This morning I did Cardio 1 for the first time. It was good! My heart was pounding and I was sweating!

Cardio 1 has no warm up, you just get right to it. It has 1 circuit that has 8 cardio moves that you do for 1 minute each. You do the circuit 3 times for a total of about 24 minutes straight cardio. Then you do a cool down and stretch. The workout is about 27 minutes total.

Also, for those of you wondering the layout of the Workouts. I've only done Workouts 1 and 2, but they were both set up like this:
    Warm Up
    Circuit 1 (4 moves, cardio burst, repeat the 4 moves)
    Circuit 2 (4 moves, cardio burst, repeat the 4 moves)
    Circuit 3 (4 moves, cardio burst, repeat the 4 moves)
    Circuit 4 (4 moves, cardio burst, repeat the 4 moves)
    Cool Down

I have all of Jillian's workouts and love her and the videos. I've had great success with them. And I really like the layout for the workouts in Body Revolution.

Also this is what the Body Revolution workout schedule is like. It's 12 weeks. You workout 6 days a week with Sunday off.
    Phase 1:
    Week 1: M: Workout 1 T: Workout 2 W: Cardio 1 Th: Workout 1 F: Workout 2 S: Cardio 1 S: REST
    Week 2: Same as Week 1.
    Week 3: M: Workout 3 T: Workout 4 W: Cardio 1 Th: Workout 3 F: Workout 4 S: Cadio 1 S: REST
    Week 4: Same as Week 3.
    Phase 2:
    Week 5: M: Workout 5 T: Workout 6 W: Cardio 2 Th: Workout 5 F: Workout 6 S: Cardio 2 S: REST
    Week 6: Same as Week 5.
    Week 7: M: Workout 7 T: Workout 8 W: Cardio 2 Th: Workout 7 F: Workout 8 S: Cadio 2 S: REST
    Week 8: Same as Week 7.
    Phase 3:
    Week 9: M: Workout 9 T: Workout 10 W: Cardio 3 Th: Workout 9 F: Workout 10 S: Cardio 3 S: REST
    Week 10: Same as Week 9.
    Week 11: M: Workout 11 T: Workout 12 W: Cardio 3 Th: Workout 11 F: Workout 12 S: Cadio 3 S: REST
    Week 12: Same as Week 11.

The workouts will get progressively harder.

Let me know if you have any questions and I will try to answer them.
  • chemise1982
    chemise1982 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    what about the eating plan.. does it seem easy to follow and something to maintain for life?