Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
I have ordered my copy of Jillian's newest workout program, Body Revolution. To my surprise they have processed the order twice and charge me twice. I will be sending the second copy back Return to Sender, unless I find someone else that wanted to purchase it. If you are from the Kitchener/Waterloo, ON Canada area and were thinking of ordering send me a message.

Now that that is out of the way. Who is going to be doing this workout. I can't wait to get my copy. I am almost done my second full round of the 30 Day Shred and I am SO looking forward to start the Revolution. I will be taking before pictures and measurements before I start. If you are planning on doing this and are serious about sticking with it through the 90 days, add me as a friend.

Until then...have fun with your workouts!

Replies

• mzjstef
    mzjstef Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm anxious to hear the reviews on this! I want to try it, but I'm going to wait to see how everyone likes it. I love that it's 30 minutes/day. I have a hard time committing to an hour each day with work and 3 teenage daughters in sports! I have almost all of Jillian's workouts and love most of them. So...I'm just waiting to hear if it's worth the $$. Good luck!
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I am going to be ordering her Body Revolution this weekend.I have to get it with a money order.I believe they say it will take 4 to 6 weeks for it to be delivered.I am very very excited to be getting these workouts and to be doing them soon :bigsmile: .I hope no later than March.I joined the group here to do it with them.:happy: It's nice to meet you.
  • clarebrad
    clarebrad Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am dying to start but no shipping to Australia as yet, am really anoyed, if anyone hears of a way let me know. I think it would be awesome i love her workouts.
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    how much is it and what do you get?
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    http://www.jillianmichaels.com/body-revolution.aspx <<<<this link should get you to her site and see what it's all about. I live in Canada, so the price I paid with shipping and handling was $140.96. It's on her site for $120.00 plus S&H and taxes if applicable.
  • MJ7910
    Options
    Looks like it might be similar to insanity which i already have but have never started.
  • phatsoslim
    Options
    Looks like it might be similar to insanity which i already have but have never started.

I have P90X and I have done some of the workouts about 2 years ago, but I found some of the workouts are so long. Like the YogaX for instance in 90 minutes long. I have done yoga before and that one, it just TOO long.
    I don't have Insanity, but the thing I like about Jillian's program, is that the workouts are only 30 minutes long. I like that. That's why I like the 30DS because is only 27 minutes in length including the cool down.

I am so looking forward to getting my Body Revolution delivered. Then I guess it's MY turn to deliver. 90 days, yeah, I can do it!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post. I am also going to look into purchasing Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I was interested until I saw the price. I just can't drop $135 right now. I might show DH the preview and see if he is interested enough for us to get it. He has been doing the 30 Day Shred with me (I've gone through it once and now I do a combination of the Shred some days with him and alternating between other Jillian dvds). He might be interested since this one actually has men working out, too..... I can pick up a $9 dvd at Target no problem, but I can't just go out and buy a $135 program if it's not something he wants to use, too.
  • MJ7910
    Options

I have P90X and I have done some of the workouts about 2 years ago, but I found some of the workouts are so long. Like the YogaX for instance in 90 minutes long. I have done yoga before and that one, it just TOO long.
    I don't have Insanity, but the thing I like about Jillian's program, is that the workouts are only 30 minutes long. I like that. That's why I like the 30DS because is only 27 minutes in length including the cool down.

I am so looking forward to getting my Body Revolution delivered. Then I guess it's MY turn to deliver. 90 days, yeah, I can do it!

are all the body revolution workouts only 30 minutes? because if they are longer than it seems like it's just like insanity. but if not, it might be worth looking into for me because of my time constraints. one of the reasons i never did insanity was the time. i don't have 45 mins to an hour every day for months... 30 minutes a day is definitely doable. if in fact, all of the jm's workouts in the 90 day program are that length, i would definitely look into it.
  • TexasGirl92
    TexasGirl92 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    From what the site says they are 30 minutes.

This is directly from the page
    "Jillian Michaels Body Revolution contains compact, super-effective workouts that will completely overhaul your entire physique in just 30 minutes a day, over the 90 day program. The workouts are split into three progressive Phases, each lasting one month. You’ll get 4 Metabolic Training Circuit DVD’s, plus one Cardio DVD for each of the three months. Each routine features a low-impact modifier so you can follow Jillian at whatever level is most comfortable for you!"
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    Keep in mind though that she often under-estimates how long a workout will be when she's talking about the workouts. For example in one of her dvds that has 2 levels that you can either do individually or back-to-back, she says things like 'if you're just in it for 30 minutes' when talking about doing just 1 level when in fact it really adds up to 45 minutes with the warm-up and cool down, or she'll say 'if you're in it for the full 60' (referring to doing both levels back-to-back) when in fact the entire 2-level workout plus warm-up and cool-down adds up to 80 minutes. And she refers to 30 Day Shred as a '20 minute workout' - it's 27 with warm/cool. Etc. So I'm skeptical of the timing until someone actually does it and times it. LOL
  • MissSpuggz
    MissSpuggz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Doesn't she also have a kick boxing DVD out around the same time?

Might look into picking those up when I've seen the reviews.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    Doesn't she also have a kick boxing DVD out around the same time?

Might look into picking those up when I've seen the reviews.

The kickboxing one is coming out in March. You can pre-order on Amazon but it hits stores in March.
  • TexasGirl92
    TexasGirl92 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Just got the email that mine shipped :happy:
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    Just got the email that mine shipped :happy:

Let us know when you try it out!
  • friscoeohno
    Options
    Just ordered mine! I've been consistently doing a 30 Day Shred/30 Day Shred with Weights/Ripped in 30 alternating workout with great results and cannot WAIT to try the Body Revolution!

I've been interested in P90X and Insanity, but I don't have the time for 45 minute - 90 minute workouts, plus they just seemed a little TOO extreme. My lower body is prone to injury and Jillian seems to keep me in the perfect zone of pushing my body and making it sore while keeping me away from injury.

I'm getting married in June and am committed to not feeling an ounce of self-consciousness that day, so I shall put my faith in Jillian!

Good Lord, I am such a fangirl.

:)

9825245.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ret1rement
    Options
    they take $30 per month for 4 months - more affordable
  • phatsoslim
    Options
    My order has been shipped. Yay!

Add me as a friend if you are going to do it.
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to see others thinking about doing Jillian's Body Revolution. I saw the infomercial for the first time this morning, checked it out online, and just purchased it online tonight! I've never done any of Jillian's workout DVD's, so I'm excited to give her a try. Would be great to have a group of others doing it too.

Friend me! :)