Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options

Replies

• Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I originally was going to follow the meal plan but it isn't enough calories, especially since I will be doing doubles Mon - Thurs. I am going to toggle some Turbo Fire in the evening (after the kickstart) to have additional cardio options. However, I am going to do the BR exercise program exactly as it is layed out. Also, since I travel for a living, my meals are a lot more plain...simply because I don't have my own kitchen (and spices etc). But, I am fine with that and am pretty accustomed to it. I have a gerorge foreman machine and an egg poucher/omelette machine in my room. So, I do what I can.
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to hear more about this! I really want to buy it because I love 30DS and Ripped in 30
  • HotChrissy
    HotChrissy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did day one this morning. It seemed a lot easier than I remember the 30 day shred being. It was a lot more fun too, because I felt there was more of a switch up in what we did. I liked it a lot! I tried the greke yogurt this morning. It wasn't my favorite, but I got it down. I have the salmon salad waiting for me in the fridge. I didn't see where it said on the 7 day kickstart you had to do two workouts? Where did you see that? I want to do it right. :)

The Fitness Guide, Page 19
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I just completed the 7-Day Kickstart, with great results. I will be posting them on my blog today...http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/phatsoslim. Today is Day 8 of 90...BRING IT ON...oh wait, been there, done that already this morning at 6:30am.

I have also posted the same blog on Blogger Blogspot....http://phatsoslim.blogspot.com
  • liz_arch
    Options
    I ordered mine Thursday and never received my email saying it was shipped. Was wondering if anyone could tell me the customer support number that I can actually talk to a human?? Thanks
  • labgirl73
    labgirl73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just finished day two. I'm kickstarting. Can't wait to keep on keeping on! I'm digging it so far even though I'm wiped afterwards. I have a LOT of weight to lose.
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Mine just arrived! I am super excited. So question to those of you who are already doing JMBR. Should I start tomorrow (I always rest on Sunday) or wait until Monday so that I get a full 5/6 days in before a rest day? I am not going to follow her diet, but I am going to follow her workout schedule.
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for mine to arrive. I would suggest waiting til Monday, so that you're on track. I'm also not following her meal plan. I need at least 1400 cal per day.

Good luck!
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'm not following her meal plan either since I am still breastfeeding and need more food! How much is everyone expecting realistically to lose with this program? What are you hoping for?
  • riotgrrl1
    riotgrrl1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Okay, I really want to get this, but it is super expensive and I just don't have the money right now. I was wondering if anyone has been doing it and can tell me if it is actually worth spending the money. I have all of her other dvds. Should I just rotate those or is this set really awesome????

Please someone help? Will anyone share their results?
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Since its so new I don't think any of us have any major results yet but I've seen some people on week 3 or so that have already lost tons of pounds and inches. I am on day 3 and really think it is even already so much more awesome than the shred. I swear I looked trimmer in my waist this morning but really is that possible after two days??? No clue, but I feel the burn during the workouts. My husband is doing it with me and sweats his butt off. He says that it is a great workout and he is a former marine so he is used to lots of exercise. He has also tried p90x and said that Jillians workout is harder than that in his opinion.
  • mgaither
    mgaither Posts: 115
    Options
    I'll be paying attention to all of your reviews, etc. over the next several weeks.

Love Jillian. Love her videos. They totally helped me look great for my wedding a couple years ago.
    Starting Ripped in 30 tomorrow...and after that, according to your feedback....maybe Body Revolution!?!

Good luck everyone!
  • athina60
    Options
    hi everyone! I am a JM fan too, so I would like to see how you are all doing with the body revolution!
    Good Luck to all!
  • sethdphoto
    Options
    Are you going to be skinnycate85 on youtube so we know who to look for?

I ordered mine a few days ago and will be making Videos on YouTube to track my progress, so go ahead and friend me if you'd like to follow with me! xoxo
  • sethdphoto
    Options
    It really is worth every penny. I am not all the way through week 1 yet and I've dropped 5 lbs. I'm not a big guy but want definition and I'm determined to have a 6 pack. This is clearly providing results. I started lifting 20's today to try to build while losing in key areas. I'd jump on it asap!

Okay, I really want to get this, but it is super expensive and I just don't have the money right now. I was wondering if anyone has been doing it and can tell me if it is actually worth spending the money. I have all of her other dvds. Should I just rotate those or is this set really awesome????

• BestToBeMe
    Options
    I ordered my JMBR yesterday. So very excited to get started. Good luck to all!
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Are you doing the kickstart workouts and meal plan?
    It really is worth every penny. I am not all the way through week 1 yet and I've dropped 5 lbs. I'm not a big guy but want definition and I'm determined to have a 6 pack. This is clearly providing results. I started lifting 20's today to try to build while losing in key areas. I'd jump on it asap!

• beachdiva2010
    Options
    Here's a strange one...I ordered mine on the 20th. I see the money deducted out of my account yesterday, but no confirmation email. I just checked my email, nothing again, AND the deduction is no longer there. Has this happened to anyone else? I am so ready to start this!!
  • BrandNewAmy
    BrandNewAmy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Here's a strange one...I ordered mine on the 20th. I see the money deducted out of my account yesterday, but no confirmation email. I just checked my email, nothing again, AND the deduction is no longer there. Has this happened to anyone else? I am so ready to start this!!

I think what happens is that they do a preauthorization on your account. Then it falls off your account until they ship out the product(s) at which time they do the actual charge. Crazy, I know, but that seems to be the way companies do things.

I placed my order tonight. Looking forward to getting started!!
  • beachdiva2010
    Options
    That makes sense. Thanks!!