5 DEADLY TERMS USED BY A WOMAN

Options

Replies

• thohan99
    thohan99 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I must have a very special wife. She doesn't speak in code.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I guess you guys are right -- women who passive-agressively BS their men with cryptic messages are a joke.

Nothing cryptic about it all men understand this code, what the don't understand is meaningful dialogue (JOKE)

Any way to balance things out I have posted one about what men mean. Maybe you will find it funny or not., Whatever. LOL
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I guess you guys are right -- women who passive-agressively BS their men with cryptic messages are a joke.
    LOL yes they are. I lived with my mother for a year a few years back and she was the queen of passive agressive behavior. It was so freaking anoying....i would never do that to anyone. Men deserve a bj if they put up with it.

Please please tell tell me "Fine" :happy:
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    (1) FINE- This is the word women use to end an argument when they know they are tight and you need to shut up.

(2) NOTHING - Means something and you need to be worried.

(3) GO AHEAD - This is a dare not permission, do no do it.

(4) WHATEVER - A woman's way of saying "Screw You".

(5) THAT'S OK - She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(BONUS WORD) WOW - This is not a compliment, she's amazed that one person could be so stupid.

Terms used by men

1. Fine = Means he hasn't understood/listened to the question
    2. Nothing = He has called you a bad name under his breath but is too scared to repeat it out loud
    3. Go ahead = As long as you don't expect him to come with you
    4. Whatever = He was not listening but is to scared to admit it
    5. Thats ok = He is thinking long and hard how he can get out of whatever he has agreed to

Bonus word WOW Used when you ask "how do I look" and he doesn't care he just wants to get to wherever you are going so he can have a beer.

touche - even better!

Perfection!
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Yep. That could be me. Although the longer I am with my husband the more I just say what is on my mind. It depends on which of my many moods I am in at that exact second. :grumble:
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I'm with Karin. If I'm pissed off and want to tell my husband to go **** himself that's exactly what I'm gong to say.

Interesting. I've never said this to my husband. I've said it maybe once in my life in a serious way, in a major argument with a friend when I was in my 20s and traveling together.

If my husband ever said it to me, I pretty much would figure it was over.

We don't name call, or curse at each other, never have. Married 25 years.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    LOL yes they are. I lived with my mother for a year a few years back and she was the queen of passive agressive behavior. It was so freaking anoying....i would never do that to anyone. Men deserve a bj if they put up with it.

FINE
  • manderson27
    Options
    Maybe this thread should have a flashing sign on it.

"IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE LOOK AWAY NOW"

jeez aren't Mondays serious enough
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

FINE

yesssmileyf.gif
  • manderson27
    Options
    I'm with Karin. If I'm pissed off and want to tell my husband to go **** himself that's exactly what I'm gong to say.

Interesting. I've never said this to my husband. I've said it maybe once in my life in a serious way, in a major argument with a friend when I was in my 20s and traveling together.

If my husband ever said it to me, I pretty much would figure it was over.

We don't name call, or curse at each other, never have. Married 25 years.

This for sure

Also we don't really argue as we understand each others code so well. LOL
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    HAHAHA! I KNEW IT!!! SOMEONE *CRACKED* THE MALE CODE!!!

[/quote]

Terms used by men

1. Fine = Means he hasn't understood/listened to the question
    2. Nothing = He has called you a bad name under his breath but is too scared to repeat it out loud
    3. Go ahead = As long as you don't expect him to come with you
    4. Whatever = He was not listening but is to scared to admit it
    5. Thats ok = He is thinking long and hard how he can get out of whatever he has agreed to

Bonus word WOW Used when you ask "how do I look" and he doesn't care he just wants to get to wherever you are going so he can have a beer.

BTW, I personally appreciate sarcasm and a sense of humor- especially on a Monday.
    Thanks to the OP for posting this- even if she gets some stupid backlash from *some people*
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    NOW this is DEAD on it!!!

Really!! Is another one meaning--Do you think i suppose to believe that bull...:laugh: :laugh:

hahahahaha it is SOOOO dead on!!!!!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA! SO Funny!
    Now where my sammich at?
    :flowerforyou:
  • anastasiawildflower
    Options
    I wouldn't say, I am taking the joke too seriously, I just don't find jokes about my gender very funny. I especially don't care for jokes that generalize women into a very p-a category, because it simply isn't true for obviously quite a few women. The only time I ever use one of these terms within an argument or what have you, is "nothing". I say something is nothing because logically I understand that the problem in minute but my emotions are flared and I just need to walk away and chose my words wisely. I was always taught to pick and choose wisely, in regards to conversations and arguments, so I really don't understand the need to be so confrontational about the pettiest things. Don't get me wrong, I am just as cynical and sarcastic as ever and I can take a joke, that is if the joke is actually funny.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA! SO Funny!
    Now where my sammich at?
    :flowerforyou:

Over here. Next to the beer.
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I really hate when my wife uses any of these, but then again I am apt to use some of them myself so I guess I can't complain too much. I would much rather just talk about the issue rather than introduce more drama into the situation. Sometimes I just don't have the energy to talk about an issue that's bothering me, so I just ask for some time alone while I wait to get to a point where I can handle the talk like a mature adult.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    sorry i must be the only guy who would need the rules posted around the house because i would be so confused and lost. i am not dumb i just don't understand people some times
  • janegalt37
    janegalt37 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    [.....] i am not dumb i just don't understand people some times

Me either. Most people scare the *kitten* outta me. I'm so glad I have the man I have and the daughter I have. We're all straight shooters.

Still, I totally laughed out loud at the OP and all the comments (except the ones by people that take themselves too seriously). It's all so true, and even if we don't do it, our moms certainly did!
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    (1) FINE- This is the word women use to end an argument when they know they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) NOTHING - Means something and you need to be worried.

(3) GO AHEAD - This is a dare not permission, do no do it.

(4) WHATEVER - A woman's way of saying "Screw You".

(5) THAT'S OK - She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(BONUS WORD) WOW - This is not a compliment, she's amazed that one person could be so stupid.

Haha! That is so funny!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I was not expecting half of these comments.

Really, if people are going to take things WAY too seriously they shouldn't enter forums labeled "Chit-chat, fun and games".

Well, at least there are some people out there who appreciate the humor and of course not every woman is like that, I'm not like that myself but the majority of women I know that are in long term relationships (short term for some) are like this.

And yes it's stereotyping but remember, the next time you call someone a "Bimbo", aren't you doing the same?