From 155lbs to 118lbs (Pics)

Options

Replies

• flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! And when I wonder why I keep pushing myself, I will look at the pics of your abs and arms and remind myself - "that's why!" Your pictures are just what I needed today.
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    U luk amazing. Well done. Such inspiration
  • EzraCCM
    Options
    What great progress you made TOGETHER! I love it!

Great job!
  • clarispent
    clarispent Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome and inspiring! I hope I can get my husband on board too. :) Thanks for posting.
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    OMGoodness!!! i am completely floored! My thoughts as I was looking kept transitioning from "she doesn't need to lose that much weight...Ok maybe she's a little bit thicker...WOW!!! Omg! Look How great her family looks...Holy crap!!! Look at her stomach and arms!".
    I had to look at these pictures 2 times! You have done an amazing job and you have a beautiful family! Keep pushing, Killer!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    omg
    dont you two just make the prettiest babies ever!! Sooo cute!
    you look wonderful!! =)
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love seeing that your husband lost some weight too! And your daughter is beautiful :)
  • You look amazing!!
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!. Your husband looks totally different too. DId he loose weight because you were or was it the other way?
  • StephMcw
    StephMcw Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on the weightloss! So inspiring (:
  • TheBakerGirl
    Options
    You look amazing! Love the muscles. And you have a lovely family! Keep up the great work.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Effing FABULOUS body! Strut that *kitten*! :heart:
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    you look good! your body actually reminds me of mine..
    i started out at 160, now 120ish
  • kirstiey
    kirstiey Posts: 243
    Options
    Flipping hell. You look incredible. I was trying to get to 130 at 5ft 4inches and thought that was tough!

Congrats!
  • mfpslash1313
    mfpslash1313 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Very nice job!!
  • Maribelle1978
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congradulations!!!!! You look amazing and such an inspiration to us all! Your at my ideal weight goal of 118 lbs!!! Being 5 feet tall, a couple of pounds makes a whole difference on me, so i got about 10 more pounds to go!! Thanks for all your training tips... they will help! :)
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing!! Before and After:)
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You look a million times better -- congrats! It looks like your husband also did great job of slimming down. I guess he felt he needed to be worthy...
  • relledge
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and your husbands too!! It is awesome that you did it as a family!! Keep up the good work!
  • dls1957
    dls1957 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Is this Core Fit plan available on CD? I am 5'4" also and started at 150lb and am down to 145lb in just over 3 weeks. I am pleased with the results but I want to add some strength training to my exercising. You look awesome. I would like to get to a firm 130lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!