Weirdest not sure, maybe a nsv? Insult?

Options

Replies

• BreakOnThru
    BreakOnThru Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    That's pretty funny! (and a sure sign of your transformation)
  • sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    That's awesome and yes, it's a compliment! Way to go.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! That's awesome!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Eye Candy is definitely a compliment! Take it!
  • eagle_01
    Options
    That's is too funny! Definitely an NSV :)
  • squidgely
    squidgely Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Definitely a compliment! It would feel strange though, knowing you were the other person they were talking about. I say you should be very pleased with yourself. You are eye candy now!!!!
    x
  • silversong24
    silversong24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    *like*
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Had an interesting day yesterday. I work IT and I go from place to place and help get their network infrastructure in place and sometimes help out with general IT work. Anyways there is a hospital that I do work with, but I hadn't been there for about 7 months. So I was up in Med. records running some cables and everything and I was on a ladder running cable in the track above the ceiling and it must of been the acoustics because I could hear the ladies talking. One of them said, it's about time they sent some eye candy instead of the last guy. I got a crack out of it, then remembered I was the last guy. Not overly sure how to take that.

/Tuesday confused semi happy nsv complete.
    lmao!! :laugh: i'm sorry, but this is hilarious! and yes, i'd just take it as a compliment!
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    LOL!! That is so funny and definitely a complement!!!!

You go, you eye candy you!!! lol
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    That would be a compliment! Congrats!
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    TOTAL NSV! Awesome job on the amazing weight loss! Eye candy is a very good thing!!! :) Take it and run with it! That is so inspirational! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Totally..eye candy it is! Sweet! :laugh:
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    It's a compliment, but I understand conflicting feelings when you hear someone refer to how you "used to be" in an insulting manner. I always want to point out that they used to crap their pants and cry all of the time, but good news, time has made them a different person now too.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    def a complement
  • Cathnger
    Options
    Awesome I love it!! That is 1 big compliment!!! You should have said I was the last guy you had here, but I think I may have lost a 1lb or 2? lol They would have felt tiny tiny tiny tiny and major embarassed! lol
  • thelowcarbrecipes
    thelowcarbrecipes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    you should have told them you were the last guy, but also took it as a compliment !
  • radosti1
    radosti1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'd take it as a compliment and laugh! You certainly gave me a great laugh for the morning!
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Definately an NSV. anytime you have a dramatic change and people see you as a different person its a NSV.
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Definitely an NSV. Take the compliment and run with it :)

Who wouldn't love to be referred to as "eye candy" :wink:
  • Richdogg38
    Options
    Hilarious! LMFAO
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!