*personal question for the ladies

Options

Replies

• Queenb62303
    Options
    my weight stays the same or goes down a little.. i drink lots of water and continue exercising..ive found it helps with all the ..issues..lol
  • ashleigh2311
    ashleigh2311 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Always :( Usually about 2-3 lbs :/ so disheartening even though i know it is only temporary.
  • glowbuggy
    glowbuggy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Oh heck yeah! Very upsetting, but mine starts going up a week before I am to start. It sucks. My BIGGEST problem is the cravings during that time!! I cant control them!!!!
  • bgillis7
    bgillis7 Posts: 124
    Options
    they say it can go up any where between 7-10 lbs
    mine dosnt go up tho
  • zoominzozo
    zoominzozo Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My weigh doesn't seem to but my waist size increases- it's like I'm filled with air!
  • Mattymoomoo5
    Options
    mine goes up about 2-3lbs, due to weigh in on thursday but going to wait until the weekend as i know it won,t be a correct weight.
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    i try not to weigh myself during that week
  • Langlady
    Langlady Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I go up 5-8lbs. usually 3 the week before and then 5-8 the first 3 days then back down again. I usually do lots of ab stuff now to help with the outrageous cramps. It really helps.
  • deetrel
    Options
    Mine also does the same
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Not sure, but when my wife is on her period, I always tell her that she looks fat

<3
  • RosieB405
    RosieB405 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Not sure, but when my wife is on her period, I always tell her that she looks fat

And do your recover from your beat down around the same time her period ends?
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Yes!! It sucks lol. I get all bloated too. This last one, my period was out of whack which it's never done before and I had "gained" 4 lbs during it, but it all went away plus some once I was done.
  • mlc3409
    mlc3409 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I don't even know why the Men have to post anything in the thread. REALLY? Goes to show the immature sides I guess.

Back on topic. YES mine would jump up about 3-4 pounds that week. You know I really hadn't thought about it since I had surgery a couple of weeks ago that I will have to see if I still have that issue. I just had a Hysterectomy so I will no longer have to deal with my Cycle or the Hormonal changes monthly (they took out my ovaries as well) So I will have to see how the rest of this month goes.

Thanks for the thread ...Even though it brought out some idiots :grumble:
  • zoominzozo
    zoominzozo Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Not sure, but I always tell my wife that she looks fat while on her period

applause.gif

loves it.
  • Karmynzahringer
    Karmynzahringer Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Mine goes up when I am pms'ing, all my clothes fit tight, then when it actually starts, by day two I actually feel thinner usually. Also I eat more "junk" when I am pms'ing due to cravings so that probably does not help!
  • LisaVAK
    Options
    No joke, I can gain up to 8 pounds that week! I even talked to my Dr about it but he said its just my body. I stay FAR FAR away from the scale that week and always end up right back on track the following week. Stupid periods. lol.

Are you gluten intolerant? I used to do that, in fact I have always had 2 sets of clothes, 1 a size bigger for period time I was so bloated. Since I stopped eating gluten (lots of other symptoms too, but won't go into those) it doesn't happen and I wear the same size clothes all month!
    :smile:
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    im not sure the past two times i gained 2lbs and dropped them right after but my friend said prob because im bloated more and try to drink way more then eating so its mostly water weight but idk im going to find out on thursday sine this will be the 3rd time then i will be a firm believer yes.
  • funnygrrl
    funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    .....does your weight go up the week you are on your period?

And how much does it go up?

yes! :(

i get really bloated, so i look like i swallowed a beach ball, but my weight jumps almost 4 pounds the week before my period, and usually doesnt go down until the tail end of my period. :(
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Yep mine goes up by up to 5 pounds :)
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    5-7 lbs!