What would you rather those during weightloss boobs or butt?

Options

Replies

• bwkillsya
    Options
    A HARD ONE!

I like my butt and there really isn't much to get rid off when talking about my boobs. :frown:
    I guess I'd have to say boobs because hey, there's nothing to loose! B or A, all the same.
    They're too small for my taste anyways! And with money I could always get some more
    boobage! :laugh:
  • Maridelsol82
    Options
    Boobies because their so big its embarrassing sometimes having to wear two sports bras to get a workout. Problem is my fiance doesn't want me to lose them. Definitely want a boob lift after I reach my goal weight & after I have kids.
  • tenikb02
    tenikb02 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    BOOBS!!! OMG I would love to be a C or D again. Hopefully the DD's slim down soon lol.:tongue:
  • DawnVanHaaften
    DawnVanHaaften Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I don't want to lose either! I love my curves.....I just want to get rid of my belly fat that has accumulated after 2 children and plus the "hanging" arms. I totally want to keep my hips and boobage!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    umm tummy i like my big @$$ and my boobs are on the small side so yeah i pick tummy
  • lucentabella
    lucentabella Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Definitely my butt. I can't afford to lose any of my boobs. I'd be flat as a pancake!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Butt. I don't have much boobs to begin with, I really don't want to be left with nothing :(

Also, I can make my butt bigger with muscle (squats etc) if I wanted, you can't really do that with boobs as they're all fat, only make the chest stand out a little more.
  • mwest11
    mwest11 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You don't have to lose your butt if you don't want to! Your butt is what it is because of muscle underneath the fat. Just add some squats, deadlifts, and lunges to what you are already doing and get those muscles built up! Boobs are a different story. They are comprised of fat and are what they are because of genetics. Chest exercises can help perk up what you already have though.

So my answer is... I want both!
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'd rather lose my butt but unfortunately I lost my boobs when I lost weight.
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    Neither! But my love handles are all yours! (;

In all seriousness, I doubt my *kitten* will ever disappear since it's also a matter of genetics, BUT if I absolutely had to choose, I'd rather lose boobs.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Girls are more than plentiful & I like them that way! (my Mr. does too!) Rear is also more than plentiful & that can definitely get smaller. I think that it will be quite bootilicious after the fact. :bigsmile:
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    BOOOBBBBSSS! I run soo much and they always seem to get in the way :(

^^^THIS^^^
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Maybe a little bit of my butt...I guess IF I have to choose....lol Maybe a little less wider....
    By gaining weight I finally gained boobs, but this baby has always had back so maybe I have some to spare...lol
  • lilchicksta94
    lilchicksta94 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I had big boobs even before I gained all this weight... but I don't have much of an *kitten*... so I'll go with neither!! lol Even my husband said before I started this diet, "You're not gonna lose your boobies are you?!?" lol
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Boobs, i have more then enough and i want a butt
  • whosedamonkey
    Options
    So I know this thread is aimed at the ladies but I have some major moobage that needs to go away and a butt in desperate need of building if only to help my belt hold my pants up O_o
  • kvdiva1
    kvdiva1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Neither, those are the only parts of my body I want to stay fat. Unfortunately my boobs go first.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    OMG! I am so glad to see all these people wanting to lose boobs! I'm the same. I'm first to gain, last to lose in the boobs, and they are way to big if you ask me! It's so frustrating. All my friends tell me how lucky I am not to lose my boobs, where all I really want is to fit into the pretty bras you can get anywhere! I hate spending $52/sports bra, because I need something to completely flatten me down so bouncing doesn't hurt. I hate only having black, white or tan to choose from in bras.
    I lose pretty evenly otherwise, so I'd really like to see the bra size drop a cup size or three!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Neither.... If i had to chose chest only because I have more now thatn butt....I have only went down a cup...and I am happy about that....and squats is giving me the azz I desire!!
  • crw72209
    crw72209 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Bootie!!! I've got plenty to go around!! I could stand to lose it there. I wish I could pin point my exercise weight loss!
    My boobs are big too but I like them!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!