LOL!!!!
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    YEP anywhere form 4-12 lbs.
  • jmorrisof2
    jmorrisof2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    OMG! This is the same thing I was wondering the other day because I just started a day or so ago and the scale went up like 2 pounds or so and I know I haven't eaten anything. It was a little dissapointing, so I am trying to stay off the scale so I don't sabbatoge myself. Sucks!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, it goes up! Sometimes as much as 10 pounds! But I lose it all again right after, and usually some more. I usually gain 5 or hold steady. Then get massive losses the following week.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    yes... actually the week before it goes up it stays that way until after.. I usually go up 5 pounds... sometimes a bit less and sometimes a bit more.
  • Rodgers2008
    Options
    Yup...about 2 or 3 depending on how i feel,what i eat,and how heavy it is.
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Mine actually goes up the week *before* my period, usually about 2 pounds. By the time I start, it's usually back down to normal.

Just don't weight yourself that week, or only weigh once a month, and not on the week you get your period.
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Funny you should post this today. I went up 4 pounds on my first day. I was right back down 2 days later though.
  • mllowe2
    mllowe2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    An easy 2-3 lbs.

I initially freaked out, but once I realized it was a pattern, I stopped :)

^This
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Omg yesss, its awful and really discouraging :frown: Last month i did soo well with my diet, felt slimmer in myself and i think it was 2lbs i gained even tho i didnt deserve to. I decided from then on im not getting weighed near TOTM, its too disheartening.
  • corymink
    corymink Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The period is no problem, my weight goes up when I have my exclamation point. :noway: :noway:
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    i go up anywhere from 2-6lbs