What would you rather those during weightloss boobs or butt?

Options

Replies

• BuddhaBelly79
    Options
    I want to lose my boobs. I have too much of it. Never wanted boobs. I was fine with my 36C cup. Now I am on 42DD.
    *kitten* I have all day. I'm good in that department. I don't want to firm it either. No one wants a tight *kitten*.

LOL! That's funny! "Tight *kitten*"....LOLOL! Love it!
  • latinahada
    Options
    I would rather lose boob...I plan to get augmentation anyway when I reach my goal, but I don't want my booty to go :wink:
  • trishadawn83
    Options
    I want the weight i lose to go to my boobs... Welll not all of it , but some lol and just wanna firm the butt and give it a lil more of a bubble !!! lol
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I've lost both! Bugger it!
  • Mimishadows
    Mimishadows Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Boobs i can do without so much of them.
  • mcosme25
    Options
    Thats a tough question. I have been a DDD now DD and I can say I want normal boobs like a c would be great. The booty is getting nipped with cardio so right now its going good in both areas LOL Big boobs suck when your doing certain things!
  • skigirl310
    Options
    I am pretty pear shaped so I'd rather lose a little tushy, but not too much because I like my curvy shape
  • skipple83
    Options
    I would rather it be my butt a little. It's a tough one, my butt is pretty nice size & I can't lose any boobs. It would be a no win siuation for me. I need to lose the middle. But I hear that's the toughest part to lose.:ohwell:
  • lifestyle95
    Options
    I don't have boobs, but I do have a big butt for a guy!!!!!!!! The hardest thing for me to buy is jeans!!!!!! ITS NOT FUNNY LOL!!!!
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    I've already lost inches in both but I prefer my boobs to be a little smaller and keep (and lift) the butt!
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Neither! I like my fat *kitten* and my bewbs aren't that big at all :laugh: All the crap inbetween them can go though!
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Butt !! :laugh:
  • bellavie23
    bellavie23 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    second that lol
  • sjmiller40
    Options
    I have no boobs and extra butt so loosing a little of it want hurt at all.:laugh:
  • Queenb62303
    Options
    uhh i want to keep all of my goodies!
  • TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm borderline D cup, and have a pretty flat butt as it is.

Can I lose both pretty please? :bigsmile:
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Definitely the Butt! I have more than enough! LOL
  • sheena_coleen
    Options
    I don't have much for boobs... I think it all went to my booty.....so in that case I'd def rather lose my booty!! :-)
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Neither :( I'm flat chested, and I love my butt.
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    I have always been blessed with boobs but less fortunate in the butt dept. However, since losing 52 pounds, I have lost about 6 inches in the bust and I finally have a butt!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!