Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options
j_twirl
j_twirl Posts: 33 Member
She has been pissing me off like no other -_______-
anyone else share my feelings on this rude high school brat?

Replies

• Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Yes she is very annoying and highly immature.
  • pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Nasty!
  • heidiwithom
    Options
    I can't stand the *****! It makes me and my husband not want to watch the rest of the season cause of her. Does no one on her team realize how poisonous of a person she is? Drives me nuts!
  • heidiwithom
    Options
    Hahaha I didn't realize MFP didn't allow you to swear. I was trying to say b*tch
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Who the *kitten* names their kid Conda????
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I dont care for 90 percent of this sniveling group.........One person miss understood what I said I will make it clearer........I dont care for 90 percent of the sniveling "Biggest Loser" group.
  • LittleMissDoll
    Options
    same kind of people that name their kid Chism :P But I like him :)
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I tried to watch the first episode of this season.

It needs to go away now. Stick a fork in it.
  • durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    More like an anaconda! that girl is just nuts!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! I haven't watched this season but I was at my mom's house when her and my cousin were watching it and they said the exact same thing..
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    well this is awkward cos i live in australia and have no idea who you are talking about BUT there is a ***** in the aus one!
    They could actually CHOOSE whether they wanted to vote someone out or not the first week and this ***** voted out someone even though she could not have!!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I dont care for 90 percent of this sniveling group

.....then don't read it? Jussayin'. :indifferent:
  • ChristiMightGetFit
    Options
    I stopped watching last week because of Conda and Kim! I'll try to watch again next season..but as for this season The casting directors and producers should be ashamed...if next season isn't more positive then they will have lost a viewer permanently.
  • CoachDMarz
    Options
    yeah shes pretty annoying .. like very annoying .. can't remeber anyone who has annoyed me more

they should have made it the season of no complaints instead .. I'm tired of hearing her whine about everything
  • jenga727
    jenga727 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh she irritates the hell out of me! Shes always complaining and is so stuck up and snotty to everyone!
  • cgara
    cgara Posts: 6
    Options
    I have to agree with the 90% sniveling group. I'm finding it hard to care who wins.
  • kndlkai1
    kndlkai1 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Same here. We're aggravated with her (and Kim, who is just as vicious), the producers, the whole show.
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I'm actually pretty excited to see this thread. I hate it because I know she's probably good for drama and ratings in that annoying way that those type of people always seem to be, but it especially bothers me that she has herself so wrapped up into the group and the way they think that none of the team seems to see that she's the cause of drama after drama after drama.

I gotta say, it makes it very tough for me to watch this season, which is sad, because I usually love the show.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    OMFG. Yes. WHY HASN'T HER TEAM REALIZED HOW MEAN SHE IS? If I was on her team, she'd be gone on day one.

God, she's so annoying. I swear, you'd think she was 15 or something with the way she's acting.
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I don't really ever watch The Biggest Loser, but... please MFP enlighten me to this "Conda" you speak of :P