Exercise you hate the most

Options

Replies

• HURLEYX3RO
    Options
    Lunges / squats / wallsits (especially when adding the dumbbells)

Push ups with feet balancing on something (like a tube, ball, or step)
  • wmathis1145
    Options
    Burpees were called squat thrusts when I was in school. Squat down, thrust feet out into plank (or pushup) position, back to squat then stand up, and repeat. They SUCK!
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Tabata! I am not a fan of most cardio to begin with but Tabata brings the pain to a whole new level. :devil:
  • HURLEYX3RO
    Options
    AGREED!

Lunges!! Any type... walking lunges, forward lunges, backwards lunges, side lunges, stationary lunges... anything lunges... :grumble: :angry:
  • HURLEYX3RO
    Options
    Did I forget to mention Planks...

My goodness if the trainer says 1 minute it's like the longes minute EVER!

anybody else have this issue???
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    i hate it all, expect lap swimming, but i love the feeling of how it makes me feel when i am all done.
  • sweetaddict123
    sweetaddict123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I LOATHE Lunges!!:sad:
  • Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Burpees and lunges, yuck.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Burpees were called squat thrusts when I was in school. Squat down, thrust feet out into plank (or pushup) position, back to squat then stand up, and repeat. They SUCK!

Yes! When I first saw them on Biggest Loser I was like "That's not new! That's 7th grade P.E.!" Hated squat thrusts then, hate "burpees now lol.
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    lunges by far!!!!!... running sucks too
  • a_acosta80
    Options
    Jumping jacks! The reason why I quit the 30 day shred, it just wasn't made for well endowed women.
    [/quote

Ditto!!
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be honest, I hate exercise...all of it. But, I do it because I know I have to if I want to lose weight. Lunges are the worst.
  • nancymmorris
    Options
    Burpee's

I have to agree with this one!!
  • melnaz
    melnaz Posts: 17
    Options
    Push up!!!
    I just cant do em. Even in elementary gym class I was never able to do a push up or rope climb. No upper body strength I guess...
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    EXERCISE! Period
  • energy4life
    Options
    anything with abs hurt like no other! But it's a good burn, just kind of dread it.:smile:
  • SheylaE
    Options
    The burpee is a full body exercise used in strength training and as aerobic exercise. It is performed in four steps, and was originally known as a "four-count Burpee":

1.Begin in a standing position.
    2.Drop into a squat position with your hands on the ground. (count 1)
    3.Extend your feet back in one quick motion to assume the front plank position. (count 2)
    4.Return to the squat position in one quick motion. (count 3)
    5.Return to an upright standing position. (count 4) [1]
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Jumping jacks! The reason why I quit the 30 day shred, it just wasn't made for well endowed women.

Or women with weak bladders! I did learn a trick to that though. Instead of having your feet go to the sides, go to the front and back.
  • GCNerd
    GCNerd Posts: 63 Member
    Options

Ditto. Plus they make me pee.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one!

Yes, jumping jacks, and burpees. Anything that requires me to do a lot of cardio alongside strength training. If it's just one or the other, I'm fine.
  • CRMrunner
    CRMrunner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    The exercise I hate the most is the one I didn't make myself do.