Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options

Replies

• Jazzyjules71
    Jazzyjules71 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I quit watching, Kim and Conda are so ridiculous It's such a waste of time this season. I initially felt bad for Adrian because of the way he was treated..... but then the way he handled it, and his actions were poor too, so he sealed his own fate I think. If he responded to the team in a different way, I think he could have turned it around for himself. I don't think he's malicious or bad like Conda and kim, I just don't think he has the social skills to have made it work.

I'll give next year a shot, but no longer watching this season. I figure that's the best way to get the producers to change things......not watch.
  • Alonnea
    Alonnea Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Last night was the first one I've watched all season but I was completely amazed at how disrespectful the red group was at elimination. I thought the point of the show was to motivate not completely degrade people and Conda was by far the worst person in the group. The sad thing is she's the youngest and everyone seems to go along with her logic which is sad. The "adults" should be able to think for themselves.
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more with a lot of the posts that have already been written. I can't stand her or Kim for that matter. I think they are both so immature and annoying. It's hard to even watch the show! My fiance asked me to turn it off yesterday (he half-watches with me, lol) and I did. I can't believe how this show is going this season! If she was on Bob's team - watch out! I know Dolvett reprimands her, but still... I'm totally over this season. I like the blonde ex-weight lifter girl.. I hope she wins it all!! :)

She is my favorite too! The blonde. I hope she wins!
  • sassafrasy
    Options
    I wish the viewing audience could vote Conda off the show.
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Every week I find myself wishing I could reach through my tv screen and SMACK her! Conda and Kim both need to go.
  • Crys32
    Crys32 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I love love love the biggest loser because it always motivated me to exercise during the show instead of just watching it. But this season really sucks, they don't even like each other....

So yeah I think I'm over the Biggest Loser and onto the Voice!
  • EJsMummy26
    EJsMummy26 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    She makes me sick! Although she makes "great" TV. Those shows are full of "high-school" antics! Reminds me how much I don't miss that crap!! :)
  • dietitiandanielle
    dietitiandanielle Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This whole season annoys me. They are so whiny and disrespectful. Bleh! It's getting hard to watch (I still watch...but it's hard) :wink:
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I can't stand her!! She needs to go!
  • Ragean
    Options
    This is the most emotionally destructive season I've seen. The red team has to weed out the trouble-makers then maybe they'll do better. So much chaos doesn't look good for their weight loss goals.
  • dubist
    dubist Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Who the *kitten* names their kid Conda????
    Im thinking Conda is actually her middle name and her first names Ana..(Ana conda) cause she is a snake..
    thxs for the chuckle. don't like her either.
  • SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that my hatred for her is validated with this thread. Not a single person disagrees (though I would suspect that based on the thread name). I talked to my wife last night about it - all she does is drama... and she will put the weight right back on because her ATTITUDE hasn't changed... the ranch is about kick-starting a new lifestyle, and she definitely hasn't learned or done that yet.

PS: I love that someone used "crunt" earlier to describe her, because I HATE that word without an "r" (dirtiest word in English language IMO), but it really does describe her
  • jellybean82
    jellybean82 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I can't stand Conda! She is so immature! I can't believe Conda and Jeremy are siblings, they are so different.

I can't get over how much of a whiner she still is after Dolvett kicked her out of the gym a few weeks ago. I wonder what she would be like if Bob was her trainer, I think he would have called her out a lot sooner.

I loved it last night when Dolvett brought out his list of Conda's complaints about Adrian. Even though Adrian did get on my nerves from time to time the red team were horrible to him from the second he joined the team. The only contestants I like on the red team are Santa and Buddy, I hope they make it far.

The previews for next week yet again show Conda getting in anargument with someone... I think it's Daphne. I hope she is gone next week. I will do a happy dance when she goes.
  • Stompp
    Stompp Posts: 216
    Options
    I quit watching, Kim and Conda are so ridiculous It's such a waste of time this season. I initially felt bad for Adrian because of the way he was treated..... but then the way he handled it, and his actions were poor too, so he sealed his own fate I think. If he responded to the team in a different way, I think he could have turned it around for himself. I don't think he's malicious or bad like Conda and kim, I just don't think he has the social skills to have made it work.

I'll give next year a shot, but no longer watching this season. I figure that's the best way to get the producers to change things......not watch.

I totally wanted to side with Adrian, and every time I started feeling bad for him, he'd open his damn mouth... What a moron..
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    She sucks and needs to go....This season is full of cryers and annoying people who want to quit.... Hopefully next season is much better.
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I've stopped watching it. I have enough drama & whining in my life, I don't need to watch it on TV as well! I find most reality shows are like this though. It's why I don't watch. If someones not whining, or being a 'ho, then apparently it's not good TV, according to ratings. (I've never understood this whole reality crap for this reason, maybe it makes people feel better about their own lives??) For me, I'll watch reruns of Big Bang Theory, or just turn some music on & forget the TV all together!
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm SOOO ready to see her and Kim go, but by the end of the elimination last night, I was ready to see Adrian go too. There were a few times that he would have been much better off ( at least in preserving his dignity) by keeping his thoughts to himself... instead he went down flailing and grasping in a situation that he could do nothing about. Dolvett had pointed it out earlier too, that he's not able to actually hear what other people are saying because he's too busy thinking about what he's going to say next. Yes, that's what Conda said too, but .. well, it does have a grain of truth to it. Don't get me wrong though, Conda and Kim are both hosebags that .... ugh. Just.. Ugh.

Interestingly though, I really like Jeremy, Conda's brother on the black team. Who would think they could be from the same gene pool?
  • grinch031
    grinch031 Posts: 1,679
    Options
    Haven't been following closely but did notice her whining and drama. Why hasn't anyone voted her off yet? I hate when people like her stay on week after week and manipulate the other contestants to vote off other people. I never understood it.
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options

I totally wanted to side with Adrian, and every time I started feeling bad for him, he'd open his damn mouth... What a moron..

THIS!!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Dolvett is hot. That is all I have to add.

Dolvett-Quince-2.jpg