Need 1200-1400 calorie friends with open diaries..please

Options

Replies

• slim422
    slim422 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I see you have a lot of support to your request and that is terrific. I have an open diary and I'll tell you a bit about me in case you'd like to add - I am female, 46, lost nearly 20 and at least another 20 to go. I eat between 1200-1400 daily and always have 2 snacks, I exercise everyday for minimum of 30 minutes and I regularly eat back my calories.

My husband had by-pass surgery a few years ago so we already eat pretty healthy - if there is anything in my diary you're interested in I can share recipes to if that helps.

Good luck
  • BluenoserChick
    BluenoserChick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as well -- friend me at your leisure. :-)
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You can add me. :smile:
  • lou1618
    lou1618 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    you can add me if u like... I try to stay between 1200-1500 per day...and ex. 4-6 times a week..most of my workout comes from walking, ellipitcal and kettlebell.
  • Cabriamber
    Options
    Just started yesterday, but i'm doing 1200 calories a day!
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'm set at 1300 cals a day. You can add me if you like.
  • jenmcdav
    Options
    add me if you want. i am at 1200 calories, but more when i exercise because i eat back the calories. i'm hoping to lose my last two pounds soon and then up my calories a little when i'm in maintenance mode!
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    mine is open to friends it could give you ideas on meals or foods.. add me if you would like
  • harley47920
    harley47920 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1280 a day. Feel free to add me. Thanks~
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is my calorie range as well, but I usually only eat 2 meals and snacks due to my work schedule. My diary is open to the public if you'd like to take a look!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    bump for later. friend me. I'm a 1200 cal girl.
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian and I stick to around 1200 calories a day. Feel free to add me :happy:
  • ciderness
    ciderness Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm on 1360 so happy to be added. Not sure how I make my diary open though so some guidance needed!!:love:
  • Pavient
    Options
    I just started too, along with my daughter as my fitness pal. Be glad to connect. I have the added challenges of needing to be gluten free and very limited on exercising since I am paralyzed. Would love to be an encourager for you.:smile:
  • clarkane8
    clarkane8 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me!
  • Michelle650
    Options
    feel free to look at mine!!
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me...I'm in the 1300 range...
  • alisma73
    alisma73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hi, feel free to view mine, my snacks are spread across the day x
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I'm 1200. Feel free to add or look at diary.
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. My base is 1250 calories and then, if I excercise, I eat back most of my calories.

Most of my foods are cooked on the stovetop as I am at home alot. I use alot of spices that I do not put in MFP as they don't really have calories. I try to use a well rounded carb/protein/fats that gets me the most energy possible as I do not believe in starving your body of needed nutrition.

I also take a womens Multi-vitamin that isn't on there.

If you have any questions about what kinda meal the ingredients in my diary make, you can feel free to ask.

Stacey