Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options

Replies

• Beautybeyondmyskin
    Options
    I love the BL, but this Season#13 has a bunch of whining, infighting, chaos, drama, back biting, they are really losing the focus of the show - which is Improving Health, Wellness and a Better way of Life. It is Truly becoming a Reality Drama TV Show. No longer Fit for Family viewing.
    AMEN NILE!!!!!!!!!! well said :angry:
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Who cares about Conda, even though she's a spoiled big azz brat, I LOVE DOLVETT!!!!
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Dolvett-Quince-2.jpg

I just wanna look at Dolvett again. :love:

Edited to add....Conda annoys me so much....just wish she'd go away.

UMPH UMPH UMPH!!!! Did I already say I love Dolvett? Ooh wee!!!! Thanks for the picture!!!
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    She is a child, and Kim is not better!!

Conda will get what she has coming. Once the show is over she WILL gain all her weight back because she is not taking this seriously.
  • luvnlife6
    luvnlife6 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I don't like the whole red team period. They are not about team work and keep mess going amongst the group. Why does Conda care so much about what someone else is doing. She need to focus on herself to win. Hateful heiffer.
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Dolvett-Quince-2.jpg

I just wanna look at Dolvett again. :love:

Edited to add....Conda annoys me so much....just wish she'd go away.

UMPH UMPH UMPH!!!! Did I already say I love Dolvett? Ooh wee!!!! Thanks for the picture!!!

Nice.....pic.... I hope Dolvett sticks around for a long time. :heart:
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Oh my word!! Why don't her team mates see that she is bringing them down? She's the MOST IMMATURE 23 yr old I have ever seen! My 11 year old acts more mature than she does. Their issues are her. This is the first season of BL that I haven't really enjoyed watching
  • kiters
    kiters Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Dolvett is hot. That is all I have to add.

Dolvett-Quince-2.jpg

He is honestly the reason I watch....so Yummy!
  • MyFriendLinn
    MyFriendLinn Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Whoa, thanks for the pix of Dovett..........love him, and love the way he called Conda and her boy wonder Kim out last night...but she didn't get it.

Bob Harper was so cool, blending Adrian's sister into the group and helping the Black Team understand this was her week two.

Wonder if Conda is aware of the black lash she is getting. Last time I totally disliked anyway was the attorney from Texas who was a real game player.

I'll keep watching and hoping Ana-conda will be off soon.......and the nickname Ana-conda is just too funny!! Very clever.
  • MyFriendLinn
    MyFriendLinn Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, just did a search re Conda to see if anyone else had problems with Conda....and guess what...MFP is sixth link on the search engine. The first two were NBC official notices and the three above us with other people who are having "issues" with her.

Maybe this post will bring new folks who are truly interested in losing weight to us.......
  • Cberg9
    Cberg9 Posts: 123
    Options
    OOHHH she makes me want to slap the TV! She is so immature all she does is talk crap about other ppl. I feel like addrian is a little annoying too but hearing what he has been through I can't imagine anyone being mean to him.
  • dlynnkind
    dlynnkind Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Oooo, I do, I do! :)

Dana
  • MILFaspirations
    MILFaspirations Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    me. ahhhhh! she's annoying!!!!!!

adrian was annoying too for that matter.
  • dino1147
    dino1147 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hate Conda too, last season was tough to watch, I ended up skipping the finale, but this season is even worse! Really, choosing people who just leave? They need to cut the couples crap and just go for size and need!
  • robynluvsjesus
    robynluvsjesus Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Cant. Stand. Her!
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* MEEEEE!
  • kfhoffman12
    Options
    OMG YES!!!! ANd to make matters worse she has a child! lets hope shes a better mother than she is a contestant! lol And yes I agree that Adrian is annoying too! Poor thing could NOT keep his mouth shut about anything! I feel bad for his sister having to deal with all of the drama from him leaving!
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Who the *kitten* names their kid Conda????

Sir Mix-a-lot of course!

"My anaCONDA don't want none, unless you got...."

Sorry...that is all I think of when I hear her name when watching the show. Its true...ask my kids...it is stuck in my head for hours!
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of AnaConda either, she seems to work my nerves. I did sense she seemed annoyed that her brother didn't go give her a hug after his big loss on last night's episode. I think she was complaining about that too but wasn't going to voice it. She needs to go away soon.
  • autumnridge
    autumnridge Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I can't say I hate her, but I sure don't like her. I keep thinking she'll get voted off and she just keeps getting by. She is very immature. I would like to see them do a no elimination season where they all hang in till the end.