Options

Replies

• jewelswye
    jewelswye Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shinueb
    Options
    :wink: I am in that range. Feel free to add me or check out my diary!
  • tbaywind
    Options
    You can friend me if you like. I do intermitten fasting and have cheat days, but feel free to see if anything can help.
  • Jojo2k11
    Options
    I eat up to 1500 calories a day, but I do 4small meals + dinner. I have a busy life so I eat a lot of on-the-go type stuff and I'm always looking for something low cal to satisfy my chocolate cravings. I don't follow any special diet, just an eating makeover if you will. I'm losing weight successfully, but I live life, try new things, party, and my meal diary will reflect that. You can add me if you like :)
  • Alinabearsmom
    Options
    I just opened up mine yesterday for the public to see.. embarrassing.. but its for my own good! LOL .. add me add me! hehe
  • Perswaysion
    Perswaysion Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm in that range. I hate breakfast (haven't quite broke myself) and haven't cut out sugars or carbs. Feel free to add me.
  • streammary
    streammary Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can add me also or any one, I'm also between those ranges and it would be great to see what everyone else is also doing and mix things up some.
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    New too with similar caloric goals. Feel free to add.
  • tina9988
    tina9988 Posts: 369
    Options
    I am doing 1200 calories per day, and I usually eat every last one of those. I think my diary is open (how do u know if it's open?) I only have to cook for myself at night because my husband works in the evenings, so I don't know if my meals are something you would be interested in, feel free to add me, good luck, you can do it!
  • WakingUp
    WakingUp Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1200 calories a day - count me in if you like!
  • ravihira1892
    ravihira1892 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    mines not far from 1400 haha, but more then welcome to view mine :)
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    1410 open to friends!!
  • jcharlotte
    jcharlotte Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I just signed up yesterday...my calories are 1200..and I'm very excited about losing 20LBS..would like to meet some new folks! food ideas, exercise...I can't wait to shed these pounds!
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am eating about 1300 + exercise calories right now... I am thinking about upping it to 1400 + exercise though... everywhere I research is saying that I am too low right now. I am losing weight but only about a pound a week right now. You are welcome to check out my food diary/friend me if you'd like

Age 32
    Height 5'2"
    Heaviest weight 206
    Starting MFP weight on 1/16 = 182
    Current Weight 177.8
    Mini Goal weight 150
    Ultimate goal weight is around 130
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I am 1370 but during the week I add 300 to that with exercise which makes life much easier!
    feel free to add if you like.
    Good luck
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm there, feel free to friend me!
    ~Jess
  • atcsandra
    atcsandra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined today so there isn;t much to choose from but that will change over time. I aim for 1200-1300. I eat very low carb which may or may not interest you. My diary is open.
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1200-1500, my diary is open go ahead and look around :wink: feel free to add me
  • Lucyk00
    Lucyk00 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I try to eat 1200 a day, sometimes its over and sometimes it's under. I'm vegan-ish too.
  • TinaS70
    TinaS70 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    bump