Options

Replies

• higgi1982
    Options
    CSI or monk am torn between the two :laugh:
  • kathylynn8
    kathylynn8 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I watch reruns of GIlmore Girls every day. The is my third time through the series!!
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Degrassi Jr High, High, & The Next Generation. :)
  • JanW01
    JanW01 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness... anything Canadian is good quality television at his finest! degressi forever!

But the best, absolute best, Canadian show is Corner Gas.

Corner Gas was fantastic! Nothing to be embarrassed about watching that show. I wish it hadn't ended.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Man v. Food.

Which is funny, because I'm vegan.

I love that show, even though its full of meat and i HATE meat

I love it too but I'm a vegetarian, the size of the portions always amaze.

I also forgot some other things in my previous post, Come Dine with Me, Four Weddings, Jeremy Kyle (only occasionally), Sexcetera - now that one is really embarrassing.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Once Upon a Time and The New Girl. Love Zooey Deschanel!

JAR!!!
  • lookslikeyoda
    lookslikeyoda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Man v. Food.

I also forgot some other things in my previous post, Come Dine with Me, Four Weddings, Jeremy Kyle (only occasionally), Sexcetera - now that one is really embarrassing.

I always try and recreate them. Like the chicken burger with macaroni cheese on it, obviously I just skipped the chicken. Sexcetera is one of them shows where you have your finger on the next channel button just incase you hear someone coming :)
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Man v. Food.

I always try and recreate them. Like the chicken burger with macaroni cheese on it, obviously I just skipped the chicken. Sexcetera is one of them shows where you have your finger on the next channel button just incase you hear someone coming :)

Bang on the money about the finger on the remote, I think I would be more embarrassed at being caught now, in my twenties, than when I was a teenager.There is just something a bit seedy about it. Now Eurotrash, that was classy.

I think the disturbing about Man vs. Food is that it makes me hungry, although I've never tried to recreate a veggie version of anything, I'd feel too bad.
  • CBranson0503
    Options
    RU PAULS DRAG RACE! FUNNY, DRAMA, AND BEAUTY TIPS, LOVE IT

Finally! Someone else! I can't get enough of this...I just watched an episode of another RuPaul show, Drag U. He takes biological women and has drag queens dress them up and do their make up like drag queens. Cracks my *kitten* up!
  • xfchick
    Options
    My husband teases me all the time because I LOVE spongebob! I don't know what it is but I just do....I guess I'm just a kid at heart :smile:

Hahahaha! I watch it with my kids! I love it!
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My hubby make fun of me because I watch it but I love Jersey Shore!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I usually watch Jersey Shore, but have not seen any episodes from the newest season. I think i'm reluctant to watch it because Vinny and Pauly are my favourite and I know Vinnie leaves :(
  • lookslikeyoda
    lookslikeyoda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Man v. Food.

Bang on the money about the finger on the remote, I think I would be more embarrassed at being caught now, in my twenties, than when I was a teenager.There is just something a bit seedy about it. Now Eurotrash, that was classy.

I think the disturbing about Man vs. Food is that it makes me hungry, although I've never tried to recreate a veggie version of anything, I'd feel too bad.

Eurotrash was amazing, I still remember the guys name Antoine, his voice sticks in my head. You need to recreate veggie man v food its so good, to be fair tho I havn't since being on MFP, how would you even track it? ha x
  • alcon79
    alcon79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I watch Boy Meets World every morning to this day (today was the creepy one where Fred Savage hits on Topanga....Fred Savage would never be so icky!)

Rock of Love - even got my mom hooked on it

MTV's The Challenge - should be the 5th professional sport (Bill Simmons)
  • cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have a few but I think I will be dating myself but mine is The Gummi Bears

Gummi Bears! Bouncing here and there and everywhere. High adventure that's beyond compare.They are the Gummi Bears. (I think those are the words) I love that show too
  • mdailey93
    Options
    Oh, I have so many.

Any of the Kardashian shows, Jersey shore, Teen mom, Gossip Girl, Glee... My list goes on and on.
  • debloves2ride
    Options
    Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Spongebob! I do love him
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Yes I am 45 (and a half) years old. It just cracks me up and is a huge stress reliever.
  • shell4short76
    shell4short76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    America's Next Top Model. Once I start watching it I can't stop.
  • mdailey93
    Options
    I usually watch Jersey Shore, but have not seen any episodes from the newest season. I think i'm reluctant to watch it because Vinny and Pauly are my favourite and I know Vinnie leaves :(

I don't want to ruin it for you, but he comes back.